beer thread ...

Rusty Shackleford

Formerly known as 1 bourbon 1 scotch & 1 beer
found a pic of my fridge :D. and this is a SLOW week. i packed a bunch more in there a lil after the pic was taken hahaha

Attachments

• beer.jpg
    beer.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 495
  • beer2.jpg
    beer2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 132

Love2"Q"

hows the shock top, rusty .. been meaning to try it ..
going to try and find something new for tonight ...

Rusty Shackleford

Formerly known as 1 bourbon 1 scotch & 1 beer
hows the shock top, rusty .. been meaning to try it ..
going to try and find something new for tonight ...

shock top is alright, its a BUD product. its a wheat beer, like leinenkugels sunset wheat. cept the leines is a hundred times better

High Cheese

Saucier
I tried Stella Artois last week and poured it out. I'm trying to find something besides Corona....expand my horizons.

I used to like Becks, espescially the Octoberfest, but that funky after taste gets to me now. BTW - Corona in a glass is awesome IMO.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I tried Stella Artois last week and poured it out. I'm trying to find something besides Corona....expand my horizons.

I used to like Becks, espescially the Octoberfest, but that funky after taste gets to me now. BTW - Corona in a glass is awesome IMO.

LOL Stella is like the Blatz of Belgium. Our opinions differ, however. I think Stella is better than any of the major US beers, and, numero dos, Corona tastes like piss water to me - maybe that's why everyone clods the neck with acidic fruit. :glare:

For health - drink Guinness.......

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I just finished making a gingerbread cake that called for 1 cup of Oatmeal Stout beer. Of course, I had to chill and drink the rest of it.

DEElicious! But I wouldn't want to drink more than one bottle of it at a time.

The one I opened was Harpoon (a Vermont-based brewery), but since I like cooking and baking with it, I bought a six-pack of Ipswich (Massachusetts) oatmeal stout. Haven't tried that yet.

Lee