1 ½ c mushrooms, sliced
2 t garlic, minced
½ t thyme
2 c milk
One 26 oz can Cream of Mushroom soup
½ c beef stock
One large pkg egg noodles, cooked
Salt and pepper to taste

Heat a large soup pot or Dutch oven over high heat. Add 1 T of oil, to coat the pan. Add some of the beef and brown over high heat. You want to cook the meat in batches, so you don’t cool the pan down to much. Remove the cooked meat and keep warm. Repeat until all the meat has been browned. I like to drain the juices out of the meat at this point, and cook them until the liquid starts to caramelize.
Add the onions, mushrooms, garlic, and thyme, and sauté over medium heat until the onions are cooked and begin to turn transparent. Add the beef stock and deglaze the pan. Then, add the milk and soup. Stir to mix, then add the beef. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 – 20 minutes, to marry the flavors. Add the cooked pasta, and stir. Season to taste with salt and pepper.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I love strokin'........uh, Stroganoff! :yum:

Got to make this one! Thanks!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Re: Allen’s Beef Stroganoff

I love strokin'........uh, Stroganoff! :yum:

Got to make this one! Thanks!

I aint goin anywhere in public where this might be mentioned for awhile.. just aint going to be able to pronounce it right now!:yum:

Other than that, I love a good strokin off recipe!:huh:

KELTIN!!! See what you started?????

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Re: Allen’s Beef Stroganoff

I aint goin anywhere in public where this might be mentioned for awhile.. just aint going to be able to pronounce it right now!:yum:

Other than that, I love a good strokin off recipe!:huh:

KELTIN!!! See what you started?????

:yum::yum::yum::yum:

Crap, I got tears rolling out my eyes now! Love it! :lol: