Please add Tapatalk to forum

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Well the title sums it up Doc. Lately most of my time is spent away from my computer leaving me on a tablet or phone. Your forums are the only ones I have to access through the browser which is slow. Thanks for considering lt.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I can do that joe but we had tapatalk years ago, switched to forum runner as it was much better on my phone.
I'll try ot get it installed this weekend

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I can do that joe but we had tapatalk years ago, switched to forum runner as it was much better on my phone.

Thanks and in forumforum also if it doesn't do them all.

joec

Gold Site Supporter

I guess it didn't get installed Doc since I still have to access these sites through the Silk Browser on my Kindle which is tough on the eye.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sorry joe. It was true mayhem at my place this weekend (two plumbing emergencies along with 20+ for dinner and plenty of overnight guests). I will try to get er done tonight and tomorrow. Will PM you once complete. Apologies.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
whew ...just got it done. Give it a try and let me know if it works okay or not. Thanks!!!!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
whew ...just got it done. Give it a try and let me know if it works okay or not. Thanks!!!!

Got and working great, Doc. :thumb:

Sent by Tapatalk HD on a Kindle HDX.

Last edited by a moderator: