Some Williamsburg Photos

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Williamsburg209220.jpg

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
By the way...Pie Susan...that one is for you!!! That's the Death by Chocolate from The Trelis Restaurant

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
By the way...Pie Susan...that one is for you!!! That's the Death by Chocolate from The Trelis Restaurant

Vera, I knew exactly what it was when I saw it! I bet it was incredibly rich--you were served a pound slice of cak:e meringue layers, brownie layers and two different mousses! I have the cookbook that the recipe is in. It is not too hard to make if you are willing to work in the stages that Marcel DeSaulniers insists. He is a graduate of the Culinary Institute and is a wonderful chef. His pastry chefs are amazing! I have just about all his cookbooks. Did you get to see his kitchen where he makes things for the tv shows and cookbooks?

AllenOK

WB! Nice photos!

I probably wouldn't be able to finish that slice of cake, especially if I had eaten anything else for dinner.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Great photos!! Love the cake, looks like chocolate overload... they would probably have to wheel me outta there! LOL!

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
OMG, I want some of that cake! Only two bites. Er...maybe three. I have no suitable chocolate substitute in my casa and I am jonesing for some cake! Maybe I'll just go have a bowl of cocoa puffs. Vera - you and Lou are such a handsome couple. I'll bet the town will never be the same....thanks for sharing your great pictures.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Fun times in Williamsburg. Thanks for the pix and it looks like you had a great time.

Buzz

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good pics Vera!!!!! Looks like you guys had fun for sure. The cake does look toooo good. ummmmmmmm Great pic of you guys too. Thanks for sharing. Karma points for you. :D