Amazing Photos of th Lion Wisperer

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Wow kind of brings back thoughts of the Grisly guy that wound up being lunch. I love big cats but at a safe distance.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
That guy is off his rocker. I like being on the other side of the bars from those bad boys. :ohmy:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
No different than living with a woman...they can turn on you in an instant as well!:shock::yankchain:

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing that JoeC was...hope those cats don't turn on him. They ARE wild animals. I do love the hyena picture - that guy likes getting his throast scratched...

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Wow, I love to see the big cats and he is amazing and a bit nuts to do what he does. I know that Sadie and Celia (my cats) think that I am their human or another cat--they love to groom me and knead on me as if I am their kitty momma. It is sweet!

chowhound

My old cat still kneads me. I give him the quick toss when he does that, as it's usually on my bare chest in the morning, but he comes right back It's my indicator when I need to trim his claws. Youch.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Those pics are just amazing!!! There is no way in hell I'd get that close to a wild animal willingly but it's amazing watching someone else do it.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I have two brothers, they both stake out the foot of our bed at night. Dog is a quite sleeper and is gentle in all things he does. Bird on the other hand will attack my feet under the covers when I first get into bed. If he gets too rough I lift my pillow in the air and jumps off the bed, runs to the head on the floor and looks up at me. He will then settle down get back on my feet and go to sleep. Now about 3 AM he goes to my wife and nibbles on her chin to wake her up. If she covers her head he then will pull the covers away from her or gets under then to get to her chin. Once she wakes up she puts down some food and he is happy. The dog Biggs gets in his basket beside my bed when we go and stay there till morning unless a storm moves in then he gets under our bed. I am convince the only difference between a domestic cat and the larger ones in the wild is size.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
My old cat still kneads me. I give him the quick toss when he does that, as it's usually on my bare chest in the morning, but he comes right back It's my indicator when I need to trim his claws. Youch.

Can you imagine a lion kneading ya? :shock:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I would love to be able to do that! Particularly with tigers. And leopards. And panthers.

Lee

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Cheetahs where domesticated in Egypt for Centuries until Egypt was taken over by Rome. But then the Egyptians treated their cats like gods too. The Cheetah also is the only cat with non retractable claws which is more like a dog's feet than a cats.

Calicolady

Richardson frolics with Meg the lion in the Crocodile River.

OMG! I'm in awe. But I think the guy's alittle whacked!