What's for dinner Monday 4/19?

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Depending on when I get home from work, I may bake off the spanikopita that I assembled yesterday. But if it's too late, I'll probably just graze.

How about you?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Depending on when I get home from work, I may bake off the spanikopita that I assembled yesterday. But if it's too late, I'll probably just graze.

How about you?

yummy!! send some to me please.

picture.php

Last edited:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
i think shell steak, sauted broccoli rabe (olive oil, fresh garlic, salt, pepper corn blend and ground red pepper flakes) and chick pea, kidney bean and cannelini bean salad (for me) probably potato for family (not me).

High Cheese

Saucier
Grilled flank steak, brocolli and a side salad....most likely. Mmmmmm, maybe I'll turn the flank steak into taco filling and postpone the brocolli.

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Going to have the smoked sausage that we didn't eat the other day.

Here's lunch. Sardines, tomatoes, olives, celery, Laughing Cow, and hot sauce...

imageaga.jpg

K

Kimchee

Beef and Broccoli stir fry!
If anyone has a TNT recipe, feel free to send it to me, so I can wow my
Dr Wife with "it tastes just like the restaurant's" food once more, hahahaha!

Phiddlechik

National Garlic Day today... going to put a roast in the crockpot.
I am teaching an adult ed music/cooking class later tonight, and just happened to have creamy garlic soup on the menu!

Phiddlechik

This was lunch: shrimp sauteed in oil/butter, red pepper flakes, pepper, minced garlic, and a bit of Kick A$$ Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce... served with creamy ranch with blue cheese.

Attachments

• IMG_2545.jpg
    IMG_2545.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 104

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I had a perfectly seasoned broiled shell steak so rare all it needed was a transfusion and it would have walked away!! the family had shell steak, mashed taters, and corn (my older girl had the sauted broccoli rabe and corn). I'll have the broccoli rabe later.

vyapti

Field Roast Loaf with Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, only the kids ate the taters so I had a gravy salad.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Said farewell to the last container of freezer pasta sauce made last year.
Thought I had garlic bread to go along with it, but didn't.. so it was just spaghetti and later a fresh pear for dessert.

2010-04-19 16-16-59.584.jpg

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I ended up having a dish of potato salad and a half of a sleeve of Oreo cookies.

Oh yeah! And 2 glasses of wine!