without the flak

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Joe can do some mean bread!!!!

Trish!!!! Heya girl!!! Welcome NCT!!!! I'm soooo glad to see ya here girlie!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Buncha freaking renegades over here! :clap:

Can't wait till BT gets back from vaca!

Lee

homecook

Hello Everybody

Hi all!! JoeV referred me over here. He said I was one of the "less formal" people from over there and should try this site out. lol

I'm Barb and I love to cook (obviously) I'm also getting into the baking bread thing. It's really not my forte but I'm trying.
Thanks for having me here.

Barb

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Hello!!!!

Guess who??????????:yum:I am glad that I received an invitation!!

For the ones that don't know me, I hope you like graphics, I LOVE them!!
I love animals, but, dogs are my downfall. I would house them all if dh would let me, hehe. I have 2 boys that are the reason for my loss of brain cells, one 23 one 21. Been married to the same dork for almost 24 years. I like to joke around, so, I hope noone takes me too seriously, lol
Welcome-5.gif

chowhound

Well hellllooooo there!
I always liked your graphics, TG! And that one is very cool.

Last edited:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi TexasGirl. Welcome to Net Cooking Talk. I'm glad someone invited you also. :thumb: This is Great. I like graphics and dogs. We have a Great Dane: Bailey Blue. Such a sweet girl.
I hope you enjoy it here, and be sure to post often. :thumb: :D

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Hi TexasGirl. Welcome to Net Cooking Talk. I'm glad someone invited you also. :thumb: This is Great. I like graphics and dogs. We have a Great Dane: Bailey Blue. Such a sweet girl.
I hope you enjoy it here, and be sure to post often. :thumb; :D

you may regret that invitation!!:yum: I like to talk,:whistling:

And to the ones that already know me, if I don't know your name here, PLEASE don't make me guess, lol, that is cruel and unusual punishment to me:in_love:

Last edited:

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the Forum!

What part of Texas?

I was born and raised near Wichita Falls and worked in Dallas for over 20 years along with a few years in Houston, San Antonio, and Austin.

We have 6 cocker spaniels and 2 horses, both paints.

Jim

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
joec said:
Love your intro. Welcome.
Thank you!!

Welcome to the Forum!

What part of Texas?

I was born and raised near Wichita Falls and worked in Dallas for over 20 years along with a few years in Houston, San Antonio, and Austin.

We have 6 cocker spaniels and 2 horses, both paints.

Jim

I live on Lake Tawakoni, about 30 miles east of Rockwall and Lake Ray Hubbard

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Alright now... what is up with that 88????? I guess that means I can start sporting my Tony Stewart goods!!! Welcome aboard Miss Stacy!!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Jr. is 88 now?? Geez I really gotta get caught up on NASCAR, been a long time since I watched it.