Saturday 11/26/2011 What's on the table?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I am planning on making creamy turkey confetti soup today.

BUT (I know this sounds crazy) breakfast will be turkey sandwich and reheated stuffed mushrooms. YUMMY

I have to go run some errands.

Plans?

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
We were invited to ANOTHER full Thanksgiving meal at the home of our son's girl friend's parents. Just like on Thanksgiving, we were asked to bring rolls and a dessert. The pumpkin pie is ready to come out of the oven in a few minutes, and the Parker House Rolls have about 20 minutes before baking.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Fish tonight and I'll use the remaining turkey tomorrow for either turkey tetrazzini or turkey divan. I froze the carcass for some turkey/andouille gumbo later.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
It was so good. I used a combo of Lundberg country wild and wild blend.
Old pic but it looks the same.

112710_creamy_turkey_soup.jpg

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
not much- (i think have a stomach bug)- thus half an english muffin w/ cream cheese (i dropped the other half on the floor. oops.) & a yogurt w/ a few graham crumbs.

Embryodad

Today was bagels and cream cheese for breakfast.
DW had turkey and stuffing for lunch...Sweets and pastries for supper.
I had a salami sammie for supper.

Everyones meals sound / look great.

luvs... I got a funnin laugh when you said you Ooops..dropped 1/2 of the English muffin on the floor.
Ha Ha Ha .... As long as it doesn't fall on the cream cheese side...you are lucky.

I just blow off the dust, and kiss it up to god, if I drop food. Then eat it anyway....

I'm pondering wether to make beef soup for tomorrow. hmmmmm..

Last night was one of hubby's favorite - hot open-face turkey sandwiches. And easy-peasy.

Sliced leftover turkey heated in a large skillet with one jar of Heinz Roast Turkey Gravy. When warmed through, cover turkey with thin slices of Swiss Cheese or crumbled Blue Cheese. Cover skillet until cheese melts. Serve over slices of toast.

Sometimes for a hint of color I'll cook up some broccoli florets & surround the toast slices with it.