Medium pinch of salt
1 tsp Adobo
1 to 2 tbsp of Italian spices.
1 jar Classico Alfredo Cause
Shredded Parmesan cheese ¼ cup ot 1/8 cup
1 # Mushrooms
3 plum (Roma Tomatoes)

Procedure

Put the chicken on a plate, cover with plastic wrap and microwave (Reduce power to 60% start with 4 minutes) If another round is needed do so. The reduced power and the plastic wrap will keep the chicken moist and not allow it to get rubbery. Cook till nearly done.

Chop all the veggies, onions, garlic and etc into fairly small pieces. Put some olive oil in the bottomof the pan, put he grlic in and the onions. Saute till translucent. Add the peppers and squash. Sprinkle in salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle the Adobo over the top also the Italian seasonings.

While all this is going on boil a 4 or 5 quart sauce pan of water. Put the tomatoes in fr 3 minutes or so till the skins break. Take them out rinse with cold water, remove the skins, open the tomatoes up and remove the seeds. Cut into small pieces.

Cut the chicken into small cubes, put it in the pan .Let it simmer a bit. Add the tomatoes and mushrooms and simmer till the mushrooms start to look soft. Add about ¾ jar of Alfredo and the Parmesan cheese.

Serve over pasta, I used Angel Hair.

I hope you enjoy.

Andy

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
This looks good, Andy. And it looks like one my teen boys could make easily without setting the house on fire or destroying a pan. Thank you for posting it.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
My stepson destroyed a pan once. Came home tipsey put eggs on to hard boil and went to bed.

It was good. The idea came to me on the way home.