Cooking Talks Cafe!

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
I figure we all need rest and food. This is a place where we can chat, share recipes and the most imprtant thing..... relax!
Hop up to the counter! If there is no one here, please serve yourself. The kitchen is yours. :thumb:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Opps. The cupboard is bare. Who was supposed to restock?

Good idea Sushi. :thumb: I like the Cafe theme. :D

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Slide up to a stool sir. What would you like? I put a tad too much yeast in the dough. Donuts turn out a little large. *getting forklift*

Stussy's_Angel

No Doughnut's for me... not so good for the diet. But I'd love an egg white omelet and a nice hot cup of coffee. So, who was everyone's weekend. I exhibited my true grace as I lost my balance and fell into a box full of pots and pans! I'm not bruised in 6 different places and will never live this down because it happened in front of my husband's entire family.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
No Doughnut's for me... not so good for the diet.

No problem, the doughnuts Sushi cooks have a hole in the middle to let the calories drain out :dizzy:

But I'd love an egg white omelet and a nice hot cup of coffee.

Sorry, just served the last eggs. the coffee is fresh though. Put your mouse in a cup. Let me know when to shut it off.

So, who was everyone's weekend. I exhibited my true grace as I lost my balance and fell into a box full of pots and pans! I'm not bruised in 6 different places and will never live this down because it happened in front of my husband's entire family.

Things best left unknown always seem to happen in front of an audience