How do you like your tacos?

I used to use this taco serving tray ( that had a spot for 6 tacos, and 4 fillings).But since I prefer the hard taco shells better, ive moved onto the flat bottom taco shells.

Attachments

• fab_16.jpg
    fab_16.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 126
  • taco.jpg
    taco.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 120

FooD

Also, this is how I usually do my tacos. I eat them as I cook them....:thumb:

Attachments

• P1050402.jpg
    P1050402.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 122

Guts

FooD I heat the tortillas that way some times but prefer to heat them on the flame with no griddle. Gives them a different taste and texture than the griddle.

FooD

FooD I heat the tortillas that way some times but prefer to heat them on the flame with no griddle. Gives them a different taste and texture than the griddle.

Yes, so do I, sometimes over the flames for that extra little crunch and texture.
But I prefer them on he griddle right next to the meat as the tortillas pick up the grease from the meat as they're heated for that added flavor.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Peeps
Here is a look at the holders.

http://tacoproper.com/

I have been told that the pizza props ups (two pictures) will work too. but I have never tried them, to hold tacos. They look like they would work though. So the next time you get a pizza to go you might want to save the prop up and give it a try.

If you get a chance check out the video on Chipotle Turkey tacos in the link I posted. They use a salsa made in Ohio called CaBoom Picante Sauce. Not my cup of tea but some of you might like Turkey tacos.

As far as salsa, I like home made Pico de Gallo style
Thank you Guts for the link!!

BTW They haven't used those pizza thingies in years at the pizza places we order from. I guess they don't want to "Avoid the Noid" any more!! Does anyone remember that commercial? LOL [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rFQxbCxN3U[/ame]

Around the time that commercial started those pizza proppers started showing up in the pizza so I always think of the noid when I think of those little plastic pizza "stools". LOL

buckytom

Grill Master
those things in pizza boxes always reminded me of barbie furniture.

hey, there ya go. if you have a daughter, go raid her dollhouse for end tables or coffee tables to prop up your taco.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
those things in pizza boxes always reminded me of barbie furniture.

hey, there ya go. if you have a daughter, go raid her dollhouse for end tables or coffee tables to prop up your taco.
ROTFLMAO!! Plastic wine corks make great lamps for Barbie!!

High Cheese

Saucier
Speaking of hot sauce (TYVM for opening the bottle High Cheese) what's everyone's preferred brand?

I have an array in my fridge. I really like A Taste of Thai Chile and Garlic sauce. It's not super hot but has alot of flavor. If I want hotter I have a bunch of habanero sauces. Buffalo Wild Wings Hab/Mango sauce is pretty good. I also have some artisan sauces.

I prefer to add heat with fresh or sauteed chiles then just flavor a little with hot sauce.

Also, this is how I usually do my tacos. I eat them as I cook them....:thumb:

Awesome!