True Sweet potato chips!

Derek

Banned
I finally found out what I did wrong with the last batch, I didn't let them cook long enough As you can see in the first photo where I'm holding the chip? It's a bit soggy and plibible, That was at 2:30 minutes, The rest you see in the photo's here were done at 5:00 minutes and flipped at the last 65 seconds.

518923830_HHW6v-L.jpg

518923873_Masj9-L.jpg

518923840_udqcV-L.jpg

518923882_sGKkE-L.jpg

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Oh come on TG, you didn’t really think he’d come back and say: “Nah, they tasted like ass” did you??? :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:
OMG, I really did choke on a gulp of coffee when I read this! (That's an old Southern phrase, right?)

Derek

Banned
Oh come on TG, you didn’t really think he’d come back and say: “Nah, they tasted like ass” did you??? :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

:yankchain:

Seriously though, they look great Derek, good job!
You better be careful what you wish for Keltin, One of my post's I'll remember what you said and reply with something totally inspected.

Latelay all my dishes look like Alton brow, Contessa Barefoot, Rachael, and a few others cooked my dishes, And they're tasting better then the resturants

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
OMG, I really did choke on a gulp of coffee when I read this! (That's an old Southern phrase, right?)

:yum:

I'm not sure where it comes from actually, but it sure cracks me up to say it. I'm actually making myself giggle now!!! :lol:

Derek

Banned
:)

It's cool FM!

I'll tell you the truth, The first batch I did where I'm holding the chip in my fingers di indeed taste bad, but no like ass!