This is what my family and I look like!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Ok You, you .. you and yes, you...
This is what I look like now.
Thanks for asking to see more of the face behind the posts.
'Tis just me, Sassy Muffiny Loralei.
I wish more members would post pics of their faces.
PS:- that's a rad haircut and I hate it.
Hair does grow, correct?:bonk::yum::yum:

Attachments

• Picture 3444-cut.jpg
    Picture 3444-cut.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 272

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
By the gang, I'm too freaking ugly to post my mug here.

NO ONE IS UGLY Derek!!
What are you afraid of?
We're all members here on this forum, a family!
I do understand that some don't want to share photos for whatever reason, but personally, I like to know what people look like.. 'cuz I am nosy in that way lol
I've got a horrendous big hair 80's photo that I'll post... AFTER others show their faces first.
:tongue:

Derek

Banned
NO ONE IS UGLY Derek!!
What are you afraid of?
We're all members here on this forum, a family!
I do understand that some don't want to share photos for whatever reason, but personally, I like to know what people look like.. 'cuz I am nosy in that way lol
I've got a horrendous big hair 80's photo that I'll post... AFTER others show their faces first.
:tongue:
Yeah, But after that fiasco on the other forum I'm never going to post my picture again, I always seem to attract weird people who wants to play with my images, So never AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Yeah, But after that fiasco on the other forum I'm never going to post my picture again, I always seem to attract weird people who wants to play with my images, So never AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well hell!
No one here photochops pictures. If they did, they'd be removed.
I attract weird people too Derek, but ya know what I say to that?
F'ck 'em.

Derek

Banned
Oh well hell!
No one here photochops pictures. If they did, they'd be removed.
I attract weird people too Derek, but ya know what I say to that?
F'ck 'em.
By the way Sass, You are different looking then what I;ve pictured, I though I was going to see a red head, but I see an attractive blond. Oh and about the photoshop remove thing, They said that on the other forum too. But you all ready seen what I look like.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
That was photoshopped, But like I said, Never again I will post photo's of my self on the net, I've learned my lesson.

What lesson? It’s the net. ANYTHING you can post on the net is subject to manipulation. For that matter, anything done in public is subject to manipulation and interpretation. Is that going to rule your life now. What’s next agoraphobia?

Look, here is your quote:

That was how I look baby, hot and spicy! Wanna see more?

Whops, that got manipulated…..but we all know where the original is. If you’re going to be paranoid about posting something, then be thorough and worry about how your words can be twisted, how your emails can be doctored, your recipes slanted, etc, etc, etc. There comes a point where fearing every fly isn’t worth staying indoors all day.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
By the way Sass, You are different looking then what I;ve pictured, I though I was going to see a red head, but I see an attractive blond. Oh and about the photoshop remove thing, They said that on the other forum too. But you all ready seen what I look like.

?????????? I am a red head:yum:

Here is another shot of me as a teen......

RED HEAD!:lol:

Attachments

• specs.jpg
    specs.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 310
  • me-2.JPG
    me-2.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 301

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i use to never post my pics on the internet... but now i dont care..lol

i got a video kicking around somewhere i can post.. oh wait wrong kind of forum..lmao:yum::yum::yum:

but seriously Derek, i do know how you feel. if you want, you can put your pic on a photohosting site like tiny pic and just email the link to your friends or who you want to see.

Wasabi

My DH and I will celebrate 28 wonderful years of marriage on Saturday. We had one year of living in sin before that.:kiss: My DH has lung cancer and we will be going on a cruise to Alaska in June (God willing) with some of the family. The trip is on his bucket list. Can't wait! Ok, just imagine me 28 years older. Please add wear and tear and stress.:shock:

NewRoseWP.jpg

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
My DH and I will celebrate 28 wonderful years of marriage on Saturday. We had one year of living in sin before that.:kiss: My DH has lung cancer and we will be going on a cruise to Alaska in June (God willing) with some of the family. The trip is on his bucket list. Can't wait! Ok, just imagine me 28 years older. Please add wear and tear and stress.:shock:

NewRoseWP.jpg

Gorgeous couple! I hope the trip works out!!! All the best to you!!! :clap:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
The question for me is, can you play that sucker like Angus Young?

I don’t know that many could!!

I saw him walk out onto the floor of a General Admission concert, surrounded by 12 of the biggest Moose Men I had ever seen. He walked a good 10 feet out into the crowd with them guarding him, and never missed a beat, even though the Moose Men were grabbing and throwing fans back to their stadium seats after catching them from a balcony dive.

I was no more than 4 feet from him as he did this, and he looked so natural in that mosh pit and just kept playing and playing and playing. He’d stop, hold his hand up to his ear, then we’d scream and he’d play more. Awesome!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I don’t know that many could!!

I saw him walk out onto the floor of a General Admission concert, surrounded by 12 of the biggest Moose Men I had ever seen. He walked a good 10 feet out into the crowd with them guarding him, and never missed a beat, even though the Moose Men were grabbing and throwing fans back to their stadium seats after catching them from a balcony dive.

I was no more than 4 feet from him as he did this, and he looked so natural in that mosh pit and just kept playing and playing and playing. He’d stop, hold his hand up to his ear, then we’d scream and he’d play more. Awesome!

Witnessed The Master myself.
They opened for Aerosmith, Ft. Wayne, Indiana-Memorial Coliseum.
Angus jumped down into the crowd, he smelled like Brute.. he was playing that Gibson like a maniac (Problem Child, as I recall).:yum: