Food Photos

lilylove

I just wanted to thank all of you for adding the photos of your food to the site!

They are wonderful and I LOVE looking at them!!

They make the recipes seem so much nicer!!

THANKS, Trish!! :heart::a1::heart::):a1::heart::)

homecook

I just wanted to thank all of you for adding the photos of your food to the site!

I enjoy them also!
And now you need to start posting pics of your food. lol If I can learn how anybody can. :whistling:

Derek

Banned

What site Trish?

I'm clueless today!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
So glad that you like them, Trish. Here's the latest:

Attachments

• MealPic.jpg
    MealPic.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 152

lilylove

I enjoy them also!
And now you need to start posting pics of your food. lol If I can learn how anybody can. :whistling:

I make good food!
Tasty food!
Yummy, fill your tummy, make it smile food... but it's not pretty.

I haven't figured out how to make it look good! That's next on my to do list. As soon as I like what I see as much as I like what I taste.... I'll take photos.:smile::smile::smile::D

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I make good food!
Tasty food!
Yummy, fill your tummy, make it smile food... but it's not pretty.

I haven't figured out how to make it look good! That's next on my to do list. As soon as I like what I see as much as I like what I taste.... I'll take photos.:smile::smile::smile::D

Don't change a thing Lily. If it tastes good then it doesn't matter what it looks like. I've been in some high end restaurants that served that looked like art work that charged big bucks that was garbage or you left hungry. I also been in some where the food looked like it was thrown at the plate besides being reasonably priced that was excellent. It isn't what the food looks like it how it is prepared and ingredients.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Mississippi is on the east of Louisiana on the south and Arkansas on the north and west of Alabama along the gulf coast. Driven from Beaumont Texas to Miami Florida a few times in my life by I-10.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Mississippi is on the east of Louisiana on the south and Arkansas on the north and west of Alabama along the gulf coast. Driven from Beaumont Texas to Miami Florida a few times in my life by I-10.

Oh yeah smarty pants. Without looking at a map, if you draw a line straight north from the western most point of South America, what US state does the line first intersect? No peeking. :yum:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Oh yeah smarty pants. Without looking at a map, if you draw a line straight north from the western most point of South America, what US state does the line first intersect? No peeking. :yum:

I would also say Alaska but haven't looked at it on map in years except the trusty old road atlas. :wink:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
You guys are good. I live in the State in question.

One more try - name the states that are the farthest north, south, east, and west. No maps, no google, just your superior brain power.

the clock is ticking...... hurry

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
HEY, I didn't use a map, and I was responding to the South America question............