Monday Halloween Bootober 31,2011, What's cooking/

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I have a cauldron of beef soup planned and maybe biscuits or rolls to dunk. :WitchBrewsSmiley:

What do you have planned?

We have a long-standing tradition here: all-day classic horror films enjoyed with doughnuts, cider, our favorite candies, & take-out pizza. Wouldn't have it any other way! :)

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Both got home at 5:30, so we just made a quick eggs & toast breakfast before the urchins, I mean children, start wearing out my door bell.:yum:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i made a lamb lollipop w/ pesto, lemony buttery green beenz/carrot, & potato dauphinoise-

Attachments

• IMG_025789.jpg
    IMG_025789.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 305

lilylove

Potluck/party at the condo building next door. I tried to make Jello shots but something went wrong. They taste great but are really tough and chewy so, I'm just bringing a fruit plate. I have a feeling that more drinking will be done than nibbling! :)

Embryodad

We had a after the storm camp out in the kitchen today..
The kids came over, and the girls cooked.

Had a lot of fun. The food was great...
Still running on Generator..and it's getting to be a normal thing by now.

We had Pot Roast..and veggies and potatoes
Tina made baked ziti.
DD made hot spicy chicken tenders.

c1eaa40d.jpg

15fee5c7.jpg

5c6cb10c.jpg

36303832.jpg

7ead3840.jpg

7fcfb5b6.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
The soup turned out wonderful. I didn't get any pics last night because we were outside on the decked out deck.

We had lots of amimatronics going, a cauldron with dry ice smoke, fog machine, spooky music and lot of flashing, noise making things. We got more kids this year then we have in the past few years and the last kids came about 8 PM. Lots of people took pics in our yard and on the deck. It was muddy from the snow so I didn't take pics but I think my girl did. I will check the camera later.

Everyones meals sound yummy.

Luvs and Jimmy your dinners look fantastic.