Deelady

Jalepeno Popper Chicken Wrap

cooked, chopped chicken
2 oz whipped cream cheese
1 Tbsp salsa
pickled jalapenos
tortilla
salsa, for dipping

Combine 2 oz of cream cheese with 1 Tbsp of salsa.
This will be enough for approximately 6 wraps - just depending on how much you put on each wrap.

Lay the tortilla on a flat surface. Layer ingredients on tortilla starting with some of the salsa cream cheese,
chopped chicken and ending with jalapenos (as many or as little as you like). Drizzle a small amount of salsa over the chicken.
Roll up the sides of the tortilla and place in grill pan. Top tortilla with grill press and grill until golden brown.
Turn over and brown the other side. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Server with a side of salsa if desired

Deelady

pics....

Attachments

• food 670.jpg
    food 670.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 116
  • food 676.jpg
    food 676.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 118
  • food 673.jpg
    food 673.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 114

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Oh wow Dee, those are gorgeous and sound wonderful!!! :thumb:

I’ll be trying these real soon! What else is on the plate? What kind of dipping sauce is that? It’s white so maybe Ranch? Doesn’t look like salsa?

Deelady

Thank you Keltin! The sauce is just ranch for dipping (but the jalepeno dipping sauce I just posted the other day would go good with it too!) and the side is Veggie cakes (carrot and zucchinni)

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I bet Ranch is great on these! Can't wait to try it! Thank you!

Veggie Cakes? Those sound great. Have you posted the recipe before? If so, I missed it! Can you bump it if that recipe is here?