Smoke King

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
You nut!!
08-51.gif

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Please include me in anything that we are going to send to him. Not my panties, though.

AC

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
UPDATE... Hi folks, just received another communication from Bob's wife. I am still in the dark as to what has him in the hospitial in the first place, but she did promise that she would speak to him today about it. I hope to have more info, but I may not be able to share it. If she or Bob asks me to keep it to myself, I will have to honor their request.

As for sending cards of support, Desiree is more comfortable with you guys sending your cards to me and then I will forward on to them. I am more than happy to do this, so if you are interested, just PM me and I will send you my address.

I apologize that I don't have more detailed info to share with you, but this is all I know. So as I get more information that I can share, be sure you will be the first to know.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I apologize that I don't have more detailed info to share with you, but this is all I know. So as I get more information that I can share, be sure you will be the first to know.

At least there is contact and a little info is better than nothing at all. Thanks Sattie.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
pm sent sattie

UPDATE... Hi folks, just received another communication from Bob's wife. I am still in the dark as to what has him in the hospitial in the first place, but she did promise that she would speak to him today about it. I hope to have more info, but I may not be able to share it. If she or Bob asks me to keep it to myself, I will have to honor their request.

As for sending cards of support, Desiree is more comfortable with you guys sending your cards to me and then I will forward on to them. I am more than happy to do this, so if you are interested, just PM me and I will send you my address.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
I just looked as SK's profile and noticed that one of his last messages (2/14) said that he planned to "take a break" from posting, so maybe this was a planned procedure/hospitalization...

As for panties, how about these? NO, THEY ARE NOT MINE. Yes, there is a story. No, I'm not going to go into it....

panties.jpg

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I just looked as SK's profile and noticed that one of his last messages (2/14) said that he planned to "take a break" from posting, so maybe this was a planned procedure/hospitalization...

As for panties, how about these? NO, THEY ARE NOT MINE. Yes, there is a story. No, I'm not going to go into it....

View attachment 805
:yum::yum::yum:Those are sooo funny, Karen. I swear, if I had a pair of those, I'd hang em on the wall just so I'd keep laughing all day! It's too bad we can't send em to SK because I'd be willing to bet those have some magical, healing properties!

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Fisher's Mom said:
I swear, if I had a pair of those, I'd hang em on the wall just so I'd keep laughing all day!

I'm not sure I have wall space big enough.....

I can still see them. They actually are not in my possession...they belong to the guy who is holding them up.

EDITED TO ADD: And you guys think we seniors don't have any fun.....

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
OK I gotta go back and read, cause I missed exactly how the subject of panties got into this thread!:huh:

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Mods/admin, did I do something wrong when I loaded the picture? I don't understand why everyone can't see it...I can still see it. I did downsize it before I attached it....help? Thanks!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Well I found out where the panties came into play, but still can't see the pic, just the name of the attachment. Oh well, DW says I have a pretty vivid imagination!

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
OK.... just found this thread.

What in the hell is going ON!??!
I love Smoke King!!!!! Should we be VERY concerned!?!?!

I have a group that wants to prey for him but they want to know WHAT to pray for. If its private PLEASE PM me. We need him back and healthy!

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Deadly Sushi said:
We need him back and healthy!

Yes, we do. We have allowed ourselves to lose a little focus here with our group obsession with panties....I hope we hear soon about what is going on with him and have a chance to convey our concerns and hopes for recovery to him. I love him, too - he has been extraordinarily kind to me, especially when we lost our dogs.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
OK.... just found this thread.

What in the hell is going ON!??!
I love Smoke King!!!!! Should we be VERY concerned!?!?!

I have a group that wants to prey for him but they want to know WHAT to pray for. If its private PLEASE PM me. We need him back and healthy!

Apparently he is in the hospital for a month, says he is fine and doing OK, we don't know what is wrong.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
For a MONTH? Anyone know why. Maybe we should send him a laptop! We need him back!!! :biggrin:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
No, AFAIK none of us know why. SK might prefer to keep it private and we can sure respect that and wish him well. Who knows ...maybe he'll tell us about it once he's back.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
He isn't wanting anyone to know at this time. We are hoping that his wife will talk him into letting her tell Sattie. She says he's doing good, but, damn, a month in the hospital just doesn't sound good to me.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
When I was 12, I was burned really bad on my right leg and spent 33 days in the hospital. It sucks being in there so long. When you finally come out, everything looks brighter than before, smells fresher…..I hope he gets through this soon and can enjoy that final emergence! If anyone ever gets an address or something, let us know so we can send stuff!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I can relate Keltin spent 2 years in Duke University Hospital from 12 to 14 years old. The first year and a half blind. It wasn't a lot of fun at all.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
OMG guys, I'm sorry you went through something so awful and so young!!! Joe, is that the reason for the patch? Would you mind saying what happened? If not, I understand.

Keltin, how did you get burned?