BURGER RECIPES!!!!!!!

Sweet_tooth

Banned
I for one LOVE burgers so if you like burgers then read here or if you have a good burger recipe post here i will get the ball rolling

Spice burger:
1/2 cup ground turkey
1/8 tsp. pepper
1/4 a jalapeno pepper chopped
4 leaves of Cilantro chopped
1 mushroom chopped
Habanero hot sauce
sriracha

1. combine the turkey,jalapeno,pepper,cilantro,and mushroom in a bowl
2.mold into a patty and put on a stove top in a frying pan.
3.put the habanero hot sauce and srirachaon the top while the patty cooks the when its ready flip the put more habanero hot sauce and sriracha on the othe side the when its done flip 1 more time and let cook till the sauces are cooked off the plate on a toasted bun and enjoy

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Jucy Lucy with the cheese sandwiched between two thin meat patties:

IMG_1708.jpg

chilefarmer

Here is another burger I like really well.

The Southwest Hamburger

Smoky grilled burgers are slathered with a spicy, creamy chipotle mayo and topped with a mound a sweet, sticky caramelized onions and melted Cheddar cheese.
Makes 2 (8 oz) or 4 (4 oz) burgers
1 pound hamburger
hamburger buns
a dab of butter
1 teaspoon oil
1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon sugar

1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, chopped
a squeeze of lime juice

4 ounces sliced Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese

Preheat the grill to medium high. Using your hands, form the hamburger into patties and set aside.

On the stove top, pour 1 teaspoon canola oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the sliced onions; sprinkle 1 teaspoon sugar evenly over the onions and toss to coat. Cook the onions for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally until caramelized. Remove from heat and set aside.

In a small bowl, mix mayo, chiles in adobo sauce, and lime juice; set aside.

Once the grill is hot, place the hamburgers on a clean, well-oiled grate and close the grill cover. Grill for 5-6 minutes per side, or as long as you prefer. (Don't squeeze them flat with a spatula or you'll release their delicious juices.) Use a meat thermometer for the precise level of doneness -- a medium burger is 130 degrees. Cook the meat less is you prefer it rare or longer if you prefer it well done.

Brush the hamburger buns with a dab of butter or oil. Grill for 1 minute or until desired level of toast is reached.

Spread some chipotle mayo on the toasted buns. Place hamburgers on the buns and top with cheese, so it will melt. Mound some caramelized onions on top, and eat immediately!
CopyofSouthWestBurger.jpg

chilefarmer

No photo but a pretty good recipe. CF

Aussie Burgers

1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1 onion, finely chopped
1 lb of beef mince
1/2 cup of dried breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
1 egg for beef patties
tomato or BBQ sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1 onion, thinly sliced
4 eggs
4 hamburger buns, which have been toasted
1 cup of lettuce, shredded
8 tomato slices
4 beetroot slices

Heat barbecue plate and brush with oil. Cook the onion for a 2 minutes, or until soft. Combine with mince, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce, egg, salt and pepper and shape into 4 patties.

Cook patties for 8-10 minutes each side until they are done, on either the BBQ plate or grill depending on which flavor you prefer.

Cook sliced onion for a few minutes on hot plate until soft and brown.

Cook eggs in lightly oiled egg rings, as desired.

Cut hamburger buns in half horizontally and toast cut sides of the hamburger buns on barbecue grill to make them crispy.

On each base, put some lettuce, tomato, cooked beef patty, egg, onions, and tomato or BBQ sauce. Top with toasted hamburger bun.

It would be considered an Aussie burger with “the works” if you also included pineapple, bacon and cheese, but these are optional.

Ian M.

No photo available, as I've not tried making this as yet but I saw a photo of one recently and it sounded really good...........

Hawiian Burger

One slice - fairly thick - of fresh pineapple placed on bottom toasted half of burger bun, topped with 1/4 lb. patty of beef mince and topped with (of all things) a few al dente French-style green beans for crunch. Put on any type of sauce or condiment you wish - possibly Hoisen Sauce might be good or maybe a type of bottled dressing or another. Top with toasted burger bun top and enjoy. In the picture I saw it looked sensational.

Ian :chef:

Ian M.

Another twist that I've made and found that people really like:

Place 1/4 lb. burger, cooked to taste, between two slices of toasted Texas Toast or garlic bread, toasted, and top with fresh cole slaw. This goes down really well. Even better if your burger has garlic salt, onion and Worcestershire Sauce mixed into it before you make your patty.

Ian :wow:

UncleRalph

Quo Fata Ferunt
Site Supporter
I love my burgers topped with an over-easy egg. No matter what the burger.

I like to go here for burger ideas when bored:

http://www.cheeseandburger.com/

I can tell you that the Number 4, 5, 7, 12, 16, 21, and 28 have been AMAZING burgers, and will change the way one thinks of the humble burger.