Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
If they said Net Cooking Talk on them I'd buy some. :D

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
WooHoo! My box of pens came today from penislanddotcom today. (OK, it was really Graveyardmalldotcom but I liked penisland better.) This is a great deal! For $20 shipped you get a box filled with very good quality, metal pens and mechanical pencils - over 100 of them. There were about 8 or 9 different styles and 5 or 6 different colors. I tested every single one and they were all working except one. The only catch is that they are misprints or over runs. So each pen has some company or doctor or lawyer name. Also, quite a few University of Hawaii pens. Anyway, if you run through a lot of pens and you don't care what is printed on them, this is for you!

Thanks for posting this, Sushi!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
WooHoo! My box of pens came today from penislanddotcom today. (OK, it was really Graveyardmalldotcom but I liked penisland better.) This is a great deal! For $20 shipped you get a box filled with very good quality, metal pens and mechanical pencils - over 100 of them. There were about 8 or 9 different styles and 5 or 6 different colors. I tested every single one and they were all working except one. The only catch is that they are misprints or over runs. So each pen has some company or doctor or lawyer name. Also, quite a few University of Hawaii pens. Anyway, if you run through a lot of pens and you don't care what is printed on them, this is for you!

Thanks for posting this, Sushi!

Pens Island? Yeah. Right! Check your spelling you naughty thing you.... :yum:

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
You'ld never guess how many pens i go through... infact, don't ask me cause i don't even know... I just write until all the ink is gone.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Yippee - you got some, too, Lifesaver. The shipping was kinda slow for mine but I'm really happy with the pens. We go through them like crazy, too.

buckytom

Grill Master
yeah, like there's at least 40 of them stuck in the ceiling right now!!!! :smile:

f-mom, you'd better be nice to me today, or my boy and i will start teaching fish a lot of neat tricks to do with household items...