FREE KFC!!!!!

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
KFC Declares Monday, April 27 “UNFry Day” and Offers Free Taste Nationwide
KFC is so confident consumers will love the new Kentucky Grilled Chicken, it’s inviting America to sample the newest mouth-watering menu item on “UNFry Day,” Monday, April 27. Consumers are encouraged to stop by KFC throughout the day on “UNFry Day” and receive a FREE piece of Kentucky Grilled Chicken. A full page advertisement will run in USA Today on April 24 to remind Americans to stop by and grab their free piece of Kentucky Grilled Chicken. See www.unthinkfc.com for more details.

lilylove

If you saw how dirty and icky our KFC was Sushi...you wouldn't eat their chicken even if it was free every day! YUCK!!!!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Years ago I heated up some KFC in the microwave and when I opened the microwave the chicken was sitting in a puddle of nasty looking brown grease...that was the last time we've been to KFC. They can't offer enough free stuff to get me to go back. Thanks anyway Sushi.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
It's been years since I've eaten in any fast food restaurant. Some of their foods are tasty but mostly due to high fat content. No thanks. It's too easy to put weight on and way to difficult to take it off.