Splenda Cream Cheese stuffed Apple Bread

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
These are free recipes and not copyrighted! But uh, you are gonna have to invest in some Splenda products for baking!

1 stick unsalted butter
1/2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
1/2tsp orange extract
1/2tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup applesauce
1 cup raisins
1/2 cup walnuts or pecans (optional)
2 cups sifted flour
1tsp baking powder
1tsp baking soda
1/2tsp salt
1tsp cinnamon
1tsp allspice
8oz cream cheese at room temperature
1tsp Splenda brown sugar blend
1tsp flour
1tsp orange extract

Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray, or use non stick loaf pan. Set aside
Blend butter and Splenda brown sugar blend until smooth, then stir in the eggs, applesauce, orange extract and vanilla extract. Set aside.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and allspice.
Add the flour to the butter mixture and blend until smooth. Stir in raisins and nuts. Set aside.
Blend together the cream cheese, Splenda brown sugar blend, flour and orange extract.
Pour half the bread batter onto the prepared pan and spoon the cream cheese mixture on top. Cover with the remaining bread batter.
Bake 60min or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.

lilylove

I noticed how expensive that stuff was yesterday... have white splenda but no brown.

This sounds good though!!!!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
We go to their website www.splenda.com and then subscribe to their newsletter. It contains additional recipes as well as money saving offers. I think the last couple of packages of white and brown we got for about 1/2 off.
Since I don't make these on a constant basis.. it lasts awhile so isn't that bad.