Spring Cleaning!

AllenOK

What a busy weekend!

Saturday I pulled a double. Sunday I pulled a double.

I was expecting to have Monday and Tuesday to goof off, relax, go fishing, and drink a few beers (not in that order).

Saturday, Ronnie started feeling sick. We weren't quite prepared for what happened.

It turned into a puke-fest. GREAT FLAMING SPACE MONKEYS! By Monday morning, both Ronnie, Logan, and Ellie were heaving their guts whenever anything hit their stomach. They can't even keep water down!

An hour after the second oldest goes to school, I get a call from the school. Justin is sick, puking at school. They want me to come get him.

All four have been heaving off-and-all Monday and Tuesday. I thought Ronnie was done, but....He hurled after eating dinner tonight.

It's a good thing we have a steam-cleaner. With as much goo as has been tossed around, I'm gonna need it. In fact, I've turned into a cleaning machine. Spring Cleaning is in full swing here. Heck, I've already filled both trash dumpsters outside, and pickup isn't until Friday. We've got two bunky-board mattresses that need to go to the dump. I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow morning.

homecook

Oh Allen, I'm so sorry!!! That is really sad. I hope they start feeling better rrreeeeaaaallll soon!!

AllenOK

ROFL Sush! That's exactly what it's been like! About every 15 - 30 minutes, whenever one of the kids claims to be thirsty, I give them about 2 - 3 T of water or Gatorade, and it comes back up withing 5 minutes.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Man I feel for ya Allen!! The other day my youngest daughter just suddenly puked, right out of nowhere! Did it two more times then was fine! Even wanted to go to the park and play.

AllenOK

Well, a couple of the younger kids have gone back to school. The oldest got sick yesterday. The second oldest is still sick; he's been camped out on the couch for three days now. My daughter, the youngest, is feeling better.

*knocking on wood

I haven't gotten sick, yet. Hopefully, I won't.

I've still got to do some steam-cleaning, but the bulk of the mess is up. I've even managed to get one room and a hallway cleared up enough that I'm thinking about painting.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Aww, Allen, I'm really sorry you have pukers right now. I was bitching about having to spring clean house but after reading this, I'm not complaining anymore! I hope they are better soon, my friend.

BTW, you were going to going to paint the hallway anyway, right? Cuz if the puke is taking the paint off the walls, you probably need to get the kids to the doc!

AllenOK

I had originally planned to paint the hallway last year, but never got around to it. There wasn't any vomit on the wall, just some on the carpet, and in the process of Spring Cleaning, moved stuff away from the walls so that I can paint.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I had originally planned to paint the hallway last year, but never got around to it. There wasn't any vomit on the wall, just some on the carpet, and in the process of Spring Cleaning, moved stuff away from the walls so that I can paint.
I know - I was just teasing about the puke in the hallway. But it's still really bad having a house full of kids puking. I've never had more than 2 puking at a time - I've been very, very lucky. How are the kids today, Allen?