Naga 666

DickyBird

Naga 666
With my Dorset setting pods like a champ i had to come up with a recipe to use them, here it is.

70 grms Dorset Naga
25 grms Jalapeno (i used small red ones)
30 grms Goats Weed
15 grms Aji Lemon
15 grms Tabasco
5 grms Habernero powder (from THSC)

100 ml Apple cider vinegar
50 ml Lime juice
500 grms canned mango pieces (cats didn't have any fresh but would be better)
1/2 of one large Spanish onion
1 clove Garlic
2.5 grms fresh Ginger
3 Artichoke hearts (didn't expect to see that did ya!)

I blended the Dorsets and vinegar the night before and let sit (was too drunk to be in the kitchen).
Next day chop up your peppers and throw them in a pot, blend with the biggest outboard motor you can find and heat to boiling whilst stiring.
After around 20 minutes add the Artichoke hearts and blend them in (thickens it nice like). I wasn't even thinking about using these, didn't even know what they were, but they had "La Nova" (my other forum username is Novacastrian) as a brand name so i thought i would try them. They are not too bad on their own either
icon_razz.gif

Makes approx 1 liter.

This stuff has a wonderful sweet initial taste and then proceeds to light you on fire. Anyone want to try some?

Naga666001.jpg

Nagas for pic only, the Naga and Vinegar are in the bottle behind
icon_wink.gif

Naga666002.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeee

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Knowing me I'd chop up those peppers, forget about it, and then rub my eye. I can't count the times I've pulled that dumb move....

Muzz

DickyBird

Ah the age old "Hunan hand". I get myself all the time with that particular move and still go back for more.
Just don't get cuddly with the other half after chopping peppers!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I must be slow tonight. I just now got the Naga 666!!! That sounds like it's the perfect name for this stuff, Dicky!

DickyBird

Oh yeah this stuff is real hot. I can usually handle hot ass sauces pretty good apart from extracts but this stuff is in a world of it's own. I wanna send some to Neil from the Hippyseedco and get his reaction, it's hell in a bottle.

Renfro Jones

Hey Dickybird, that sauce looks pretty good, shame I can't drop by for some wings and 20 beers. This is a bit off the wall but I couldn't help but notice the electric cord on the fan plugged into the wall. Could you snap a pic of one of your electrical outlets, just curious. Do you guys use 220, like in europe.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Hey Dickybird, that sauce looks pretty good, shame I can't drop by for some wings and 20 beers. This is a bit off the wall but I couldn't help but notice the electric cord on the fan plugged into the wall. Could you snap a pic of one of your electrical outlets, just curious. Do you guys use 220, like in europe.

i believe these use 240 is what it is called

Type%20I.jpg

DickyBird

Sure i can take a photo of an outlet, what a strage request but then again you aren't normal are you :huh::whistling: