Smoke King

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
I wanted to pass on that I was contacted by Smoke King's wife today. He has been in the hospital. It was not disclosed to me as to why he is in the hospitial, but has asked for your thoughts and prayers.

I do hope he will retrun soon, safe and sound!

Calicolady

Thanks, Sattie.
I was just thinking about him this morning when I befriended a new member and saw him in my friends list.

I sure hope he knows he's in our thoughts. He's a young guy, and looks strong and healthy.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i was wondering where he went to..

thoughts and prayers go from our family to his

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
OMG Oh no, not Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking you my friend!!! Please dear lord let this pass!!!!

healingprayerscross.gif

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
SK you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I was missing you man. I wondered what had happened. Hope to see you back in action here real soon.

Great job Sattie, following up with his wife. :thumb:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Get well soon, Bob!!

My positive and healing energies are heading your way!

Lee

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I was wondering where he was too. I sure hope he gets better soon! I'll be praying for him.

5.gif

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Ah gee - he is such a great guy! Hope he is OK - thanks for letting us know, Sattie.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Hey Smoke King - Y'all get well and come back to us. Y'hear?

That is a New Yorkers best southern.

AC

jkath

Praying for not only SK's health, but also for clarity for the doctors & nurses involved.
Thank you Sattie, for passing this on to us.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Ask which hospital and which room....and I'll show up in my latex nurse outfit.

Seriously, anyone up for sending a bouquet of flowers or a stripper or something?

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter

Seriously, anyone up for sending a bouquet of flowers or a stripper or something?

flowers, yes, not sure on the stripper since we don't know if it's heart or what:whistling: might not help,lol

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Well, I just got another update from Bob's wife. Looks like he will be in the hospital yet another month and they are transferring him to another facility that is 50 miles away. I still don't know what is going on and I hate to pry. But she did say that Bob asked us not to worry and he is doing well.

I'll keep you posted as I get more info.

Hang in there buddy!!!

Calicolady

Thanks for the update.
But next time pry will ya. He may have something any of us have info that can be passed on about whatever illness he has.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

If you'll wear the nurse's outfit, I'll wear my nun's habit, Vera. :biggrin:
Absolutely, I'm in for flowers. Sattie, if his wife will give you a mailing address, we could all send cards, letters, panties, whatever. Could you ask her next time? (Not about the panties.)