What is Your Weather?

Ironman

🍺
Wow Mark.
I hope that doesn't do any damage.

It's cloudy and warm here.
I think my weather will stay north of you this time Lora. We received some much needed rain. The crops aren’t looking good this year.
Another round of storms coming later and my county has a tornado watch out till 9. Good sleeping weather :rolleyes:

pic from earlier in the city. Not mine

E553E689-4866-49D0-9196-720CD9A26A84.jpeg

Johnny West

They changed our high today from 100°F to 97°F and the smoke from California has rolled in. The sky is an ominous ochre colour but should move out tonight with marine air predicted to move into the area.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
They keep changing the forecast. Right now it’s 81F. It’s supposed to be high 87F. But that has changed 4 times since yesterday late afternoon. 40% chance of storm also is now in forecast. So who knows.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
They keep changing the forecast. Right now it’s 81F. It’s supposed to be high 87F. But that has changed 4 times since yesterday late afternoon. 40% chance of storm also is now in forecast. So who knows.
I sure hope it cools off soon for you all, Peeps.

Johnny West

We had a weekend of sunny weather. Yesterday it got up to 60°F and seemed warmer than that. Starting this afternoon it is supposed to rain everyday for the next week. Between showers I hope to get leaves picked and some hauled to the yard waste facility. All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey… and have not fallen. I have all Fall. I see a red sky… I looked for the Northern Lights last night but there is to much light pollution.

Johnny West

We’ve been having high winds and the roads are a mess. I-5 north of Bellingham is/was closed because a tree fell on part of the highway. They are going to assess the hillside for possible land slide potential.

With the wind we also got a huge deluge of rain which would rival a nor’easter and glad it last as long as the last one I was in on MV. Of course we had to go to WinCo in the middle of it. I hate wind here due to so many fir trees that can topple.

Johnny West

If you are on Facebook go to WDOT. They have incredible pictures of the slides. So far no had been injured so that is a good thing.

Johnny West

I was saddened to read about all the tornados. The changes of the seasons can get problematic. A fiend lives n Henderson, NV and the were 32°F this morning. We are 44°F and pouring rain here. That kills my my day to go skeet shooting.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
A friend sent me this picture taken on her way to work this morning.
The tree used to stand beside an insurance office just past the river bridge.
I guess there is debris all over town, and roof damage being reported.
I imagine there are many trees down as well.
20211211_120118.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Yes, we're supposed to be getting high winds too, but the weather guys up in Toledo are saying no bad storms.
That's staying up North.

20211215_170207.jpg

Johnny West

Winter is coming… the wind is blowing and more rain predicted for today. The little birds are in a feeding frenzy and know something is up. I put out fresh suet for the chickadees but have yet to see any. I’m late getting that out.