Doctor Who

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
the doctor will be back on sunday but it will be a very limited series (season) this year and we get a new doctor.

Matt Smith

newdoctorwhomattsmith.jpg

26 year-old Matt Smith will be the eleventh Doctor, starting in 2010's fifth season along with new executive producers Steven Moffat and Piers Wenger.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
yup. Funny looking guy if you ask me. David Tennant is the best Doctor in my opinion and Im really hoping this new guy doesnt suck like the 7th Doctor. Picking that guy sunk the show along with the poor writing.

lilylove

I'm going to miss David!!! He was great... Hey, this guy might be ok, just have to wait and see.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
yup. Funny looking guy if you ask me. David Tennant is the best Doctor in my opinion and Im really hoping this new guy doesnt suck like the 7th Doctor. Picking that guy sunk the show along with the poor writing.
i liked chris eccelstein!!

lilylove

Oh double poop! It looks like it is just on BBC!!!! We don't get that here. Dang! Well... maybe it will start soon. I hope so.

:) :) :)
I don't like the old Dr. who programs but I sure do like the new ones.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Oh double poop! It looks like it is just on BBC!!!! We don't get that here. Dang! Well... maybe it will start soon. I hope so.

:) :) :)
I don't like the old Dr. who programs but I sure do like the new ones.
i have it on BBC America on time warner cable. i was surprised that since sci fi changed it's name to syfy it's not going to be on the staion any more. i am was told by an aussie that there is site you can go on the web an view complete episodes of the doctor shows. let me see if i can find that link for you.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
that would be wonderful!!! Thanks!
ok give me some time though because i have at least a thousand bookmarks to go through LOL it would be nice if he was online but his work keeps him away for months sometimes or i would just ask him!!

Deadly Sushi

Never heart of, The Doctor, is it some sort of a soap opera or something?

The show is called Doctor Who. The main character is called The Doctor. Its been going since 1963 and its a British Sci Fi show. Its not a soap Opera really. But it DOES play a lot on its history. So far there have been 10 actors that have played The Doctor.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Ok! I think I know what you're talking about. I have a few of the older shows on DVD but It's been a while since I've watched them.

Bilby

Steven Moffat is brilliant. Everything he writes is well done IMO. I loved his series, Coupling, too.

Sylvester something was the 7th doc wasn't he? He had that horrible assistant Peri too. He was doomed!!!!! Didn't like Colin Baker either.

Mum's oncologist had the Tardis as his ringtone! Pretty cool if you knew what you were listening too but it would have been horrible if you didn't!

Deadly Sushi

Steven Moffat is brilliant. Everything he writes is well done IMO. I loved his series, Coupling, too.

Sylvester something was the 7th doc wasn't he? He had that horrible assistant Peri too. He was doomed!!!!! Didn't like Colin Baker either.

Mum's oncologist had the Tardis as his ringtone! Pretty cool if you knew what you were listening too but it would have been horrible if you didn't!

yeah! Mofat is 100% genius! His episode Blink and Trouble in the Library (is that the right name???) are the best 2 episodes Ive seen of Doctor Who in over 30 years.

Sylvester McCoy. Nice man. He can act too. Just HORRIBLY cast though. It was like watching a man get hit by a speeding bus when they casted him. Ive met Colin Baker at Chicago TARDIS last year and he is damn tall. Nice guy, but he got royally screwed by the BBC and directors for him. AND he had the WORST assistant. Mel. Curly red hair and always trying to get him in shape physically. Horrible stuff there.

I would love to have the TARDIS as a ringtone!!!! :a1:

Bilby

Vaguely remember Mel. Didn't watch a lot of Sylvester McCoy or COlin Baker. The series was quite annoying at that stage. Paul McGann would have to be next on the "bad" list.

not sure of the title of the library one but it was good. Blink was brilliant.

I just want to get the DVD's now!!!!!!

I have about seven episodes of Spooks to watch first though!! LOL