Free, Free, Free - Could anyone use a large bottle of Gumbo Fille Powder

Ian M.

As the title suggests...I was organizing our pantry in the wee hours this morning and chanced onto a large jar of Gumbo Fille powder that a friend had sent to me some time ago and I have little hope of ever using it. If anyone could make use of it, I'll pack it up and send it along...free gratis! I need the room in the pantry and I'm assuming this stuff is good for protracted periods of time but I have absolutely no idea. Just let us know and we'll give it to whoever may want to give it a whirl.

Ian :good:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I could use it as my wife is always looking for it, hard to find in my neck of the woods. Will PM with mailing info however I will gladly pay the shipping.

Ian M.

Hi, Joe...Sorry I didn't respond sooner but I didn't discover the PM until just a very few minutes ago. I'm especially bad about checking my email and messages!

I'd be delighted to send the gumbo seasoning along to you at the address to gave me and I won't even consider you paying any shipping on it, either. After all, a gift is a gift, is a gift! It should get into the mail no later than this coming Friday. Hope you enjoy the seasoning.

Incidently, I tried sending you a PM and for some reason the information I put in didn't go through for whatever reason I don't know. I've never had a problem with a PM before but I suspect my computer doesn't like me much! And no, I don't have an account with PayPal - not even sure what that is but I've heard of it on ebay. I seldom even use a credit card. My DW tells me I'm firmly rooted in the 19th or 20th Century.................

Ian :huh:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I have no idea why the PM didn't work but simply click on my name in the upper left corner of any message, pick contact and click on send a message via email. I tested that and I get it quickly.

Thanks Ian and it will be put to good use for sure.