Spicy Gnocchi

Dogboa

We make homemade andouille sausage. This is one of my favorite uses for it outside of gumbo or jambalaya. Andouille Gnocchi.

picture.php

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That sounds wonderful!

Several of us here make our own sausage.

Would you please post your recipe for Andouille, and also for the gnocchi?

Thanks!

Lee

Dogboa

I believe C&P of others recipes isn't allowed. The Andouille is a combo between Emeril and Ruhlman. The gnocchi is from Emeril's "New New Orleans" cookbook.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I believe C&P of others recipes isn't allowed. The Andouille is a combo between Emeril and Ruhlman. The gnocchi is from Emeril's "New New Orleans" cookbook.

Thank you for being respectful of copyright laws!

There are a couple of things you can do: one is to post the url to the online recipe, along with the recipe; another is to change ingredients, amounts, wording of the recipe to make it your own.

Lee

Dogboa

Thank you for being respectful of copyright laws!

There are a couple of things you can do: one is to post the url to the online recipe, along with the recipe; another is to change ingredients, amounts, wording of the recipe to make it your own.

Lee

I always thought that ingredient lists were fine and the method was copyright. Also that the method had to be changed substantially and not just a few words. I have several recipes that I have made many changes to, in our cookbook.