Rants and Raves thread

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Rant:
According to the news this morning, we're in for some supply shortages. The shipping containers are in short supply and so are the delivery people. The news is saying if you want it by Christmas, you better order it now. They talked about TP, paper goods, coffee, hard liquor, etc. Good grief, I don't think I can go through another toilet paper shortage :(.

Ironman

🍺
Rant:
According to the news this morning, we're in for some supply shortages. The shipping containers are in short supply and so are the delivery people. The news is saying if you want it by Christmas, you better order it now. They talked about TP, paper goods, coffee, hard liquor, etc. Good grief, I don't think I can go through another toilet paper shortage :(.
I feel your pain Cooksie! If ya can manage to get it, you pay thru the nose.
At least gas prices are going down :yankchain:

Johnny West

I’d kill for a mean tweet.

I went to Costco yesterday to get P&G products - you get money back when buying $100 worth. They had Bounty and Tide but not our favorite Charming product. She ordered TP on Amazon from Walmart. We’ll see if we get it.

this year Christmas will be cash or family heirlooms…

Johnny West

We got that on tap in some bars over here :thumb:
There are so many micro brews out west we don’t even get Miller on tap. I grew up on Hamm’s, Old Style, Grain Belt, etc. I miss them.luckily I can still get Miller’s. Leinie it was my fav but all they provide us with is the fruit crap. I even got a chance to talk to the distributor and he told me they said no on the original.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Apparently Facebook is down.
I know I can't get on as of approximately 2 hours ago.

🤔

20211004_135535.jpg

Attachments

• 20211004_135555.jpg
    20211004_135555.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 54

Ironman

🍺
Apparently Facebook is down.
I know I can't get on as of approximately 2 hours ago.

🤔

View attachment 45173
Maybe it was that 60 minutes show yesterday that busted them :ROFLMAO:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Good, I thought I was banned.
😄 that's what I thought too, then I was like wait! I've not said anything controversial on there lately. 🙃
Before I checked the news headlines, I heard from several via phone text asking me what's up with Facebook and could I log in my apps.
Nope.

Johnny West

I went to PT today. I have tendinitis in my left leg. He went over the whole anatomy and reasons why I have it. It all stems back to my herniated discs and poor posture. I have an exercise to do and will work out on life cycle for the time being. I need to get out and walk more - take care of myself. Looking at buying a bike...

Embryodad

I went to PT today. I have tendinitis in my left leg. He went over the whole anatomy and reasons why I have it. It all stems back to my herniated discs and poor posture. I have an exercise to do and will work out on life cycle for the time being. I need to get out and walk more - take care of myself. Looking at buying a bike...
I feel for you John.... I just got relief from my left side sciatica inflammation. Tina said hers was relived by walking.
The only thing the Dr told her, was to exercise the opposite side also, so it doesn't inflame in sympathy.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Walking is (almost) the only exercise I'm willing to do. I walk 3 miles a day, then another mile or so just doing errands and housework.

Lee

Johnny West

Wow. Do you live on the bad side of town? :lol:

I need to get back into that also. It just helps with everything it seems.
It’s bad all over and carry a .45, sometimes a .357 when I feel cute. The shotgun is for hunting. I used to be able to walk 10 miles + a day hunting. I’d be happy with one mile now.

Johnny West

I wouldn’t miss Facebook except I’ve been able to interact with people I have not seen in almost 50 years. For entertainment I go to tumblr. There is something there for everyone And it’s not censored.