My Favorite thing

Paymaster

Little background. In 2005 I had a major heart attach and changed my life. I am doing great and this thread is not about my health. But, six months after my HA, my hair went from red to gray. I later grew a full beard and many folks said, hey you look like Santa. So, now after Thanks giving each year, I put on a red stocking cap rather than my usual ball cap. I have lots of fun walking around shopping with my wife and having little kids point and smile. It is great making folks happy. My kids bought me a Santa suit a couple years back and now I do parades and sits for photos. My favorite thing is in home visits. Here are some pics from one this week. I love this time of year. Merry Christmas Y'all!!!!

tptdur5rturwar2zg.jpg

0vodrq2jq2n06o8zg.jpg

ck57l9hpfa7w4stzg.jpg

8lh3m7j6yb37fk6zg.jpg

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Little background. In 2005 I had a major heart attach and changed my life. I am doing great and this thread is not about my health. But, six months after my HA, my hair went from red to gray. I later grew a full beard and many folks said, hey you look like Santa. So, now after Thanks giving each year, I put on a red stocking cap rather than my usual ball cap. I have lots of fun walking around shopping with my wife and having little kids point and smile. It is great making folks happy. My kids bought me a Santa suit a couple years back and now I do parades and sits for photos. My favorite thing is in home visits. Here are some pics from one this week. I love this time of year. Merry Christmas Y'all!!!!

tptdur5rturwar2zg.jpg

0vodrq2jq2n06o8zg.jpg

ck57l9hpfa7w4stzg.jpg

8lh3m7j6yb37fk6zg.jpg

:thumb:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow, Paymaster, great to see you! So glad you are looking healthy and hearty! And what a gorgeous beard!!!

Beautiful photos, beautiful family! Lotta girl power there!

Hope you stick around!

Lee