Another CONTEST!!!!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Keep track of your green bars. Someone is going to win this one very soon. :D

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Ummmm... ok... Hello! I'm Sattie and I am told I won a prize? LOL!!!! I can't believe I beat out MAV, and I was not even trying!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Well I was thinking about a new and fun one and I think I got it!!!!

If you look at your rep points, you will notice one green square.

Now the first new member that has joined within the last month that gets enough Rep Points to have TWO green squares WINS!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

There is no time limit on the contest and only one person can win. SO..... folks, start handing out Rep Points to great posts!

The PRIZE?????? Either a $15 gift Certificate to a place of your choice or $10 to shop at Penzeys!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

The Contest starts NOW!!!!

Sattie, sorry, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news :hide: .... but according to Sushi's rules you were not one of the new members that joined within the last month of when Sushi posted this contest. Sorry, whoever thought you won must've missed that.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I know there has been some question about this contest, I never would have ran two consecutive contests, but Sushi did this one. Unfortunately, he cannot pay off as intended so I will take care of it. The winner will have the choice between a Net Cooking Talk decal, as shown in the site supporters thread, or $15 paid via paypal.

Watch your little green thing-a-ma-do's and when you have two post here. 1st new member with two green thingies to post here will WIN!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats Mav. You were the 1st new member to get two greenies!!!!! :thumb: :D :applause: :tiphat:
Please PM me your address and I'll get a NCT decal on the way to you. :D

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
I feel like CRAP folks. I got into a bit of financial trouble and I have to save every cent. :sorry: I feel like a HUUUUUUUGE jerk.

Therefore If Mav was the 1st to win the double greeny contest, then I shall make good on the original $10 Penzey thing if ya want. Again, Im REALLY sorry. :sad:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Already taken care of DS, but thanks for the offer! Doc has me set up with a window sticker so I can brag about NCT around town (course, now I actually gotta drive like a sane person!)

Hang in there dude!