Another CONTEST!!!!

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Whats a makosh? Sounds like something a Klingon would eat. :yum:

Eventually, as I slowly repost all my recipes on this site, I shall post it here. Makosh is a rich Hungarian Pastry Roll and the one that I gave Barb when I met her had a homemade poppy seed filling. I have a poppy seed grinder that I bought at Sur La Table for cheap because only someone like me would want to make their own poppy seed filling. Grocery stores don't have dedicated grinders anymore let alone the fact that really fresh poppy seeds can be hard to come by unless you have a place like Penzeys or an ethnic market.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Eventually, as I slowly repost all my recipes on this site, I shall post it here. Makosh is a rich Hungarian Pastry Roll and the one that I gave Barb when I met her had a homemade poppy seed filling. I have a poppy seed grinder that I bought at Sur La Table for cheap because only someone like me would want to make their own poppy seed filling. Grocery stores don't have dedicated grinders anymore let alone the fact that really fresh poppy seeds can be hard to come by unless you have a place like Penzeys or an ethnic market.

I think I have had that before. Is it a flaky pastry? I think they have nuts too, which Im allergic to. :neutral:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I just gave ya some... it won't let me give you more!!!

I gave you some too (did that sound dirty???)! But this whole spread it around to 6 people business makes it hard to karma the same people over and over again! :yum:

I've actually noticed that I've tried to karma some of the regular posters for great posts only to find I've been too lazy on my end and need to karma others first! Hey, I'm tryin'! :biggrin:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'll lower the Karma spread for awhile. It's six now, I'll make it 3 until we get more active members. Hope that helps.
I'm sure it will help with TGM's new contest. :D

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
The stakes are now BIGGER! :thumb:

Since this is taking forever...... the prize is now $17!!!!!
:dancing::circle:

But who will win?!?!?!
:shock::shock::shock:

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
See post 40, you can tell who has go the most by ranking the members by reputation points in the members list. It doesn't tell you how many people have other than relative to others. So for example if I have 35 points, those above have more & the one at the top has the most.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Click on Member List in the Options Bar. Once you pull up the Members List, click on Reputation to sort the members by their rep points. Hover your mouse cursor over the green block to see the text description of their karma.

6px1r9.jpg