The Meal Deal - Saturday 4/10

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
What's it gonna be, boys & girls ??:idea::idea::idea:

I'll be on the road today and home tomorrow afternoon, so the Warden and I will be scheduling dinner at our favorite pit
stop today, at the Inn 94, near New Oxford, Pa.

http://www.inn-94.com/Dinner_menu.htm

Last edited:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Ummmm, looks like soup, soda crackers, water, Cephalexin, and Hydrococone/Apap for me. I had a little nasal surgery yesterday in a first effort to crush the apnea devil. lol

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Ummmm, looks like soup, soda crackers, water, Cephalexin, and Hydrococone/Apap for me. I had a little nasal surgery yesterday in a first effort to crush the apnea devil. lol

Ahhh! Take care of yourself!

I feel like grilling. Not sure what yet.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I am thinking of hitting the store in a while to pick up a small roast.
For some reason pot roast has been calling out to me- haven't made one in forever.

GotGarlic

We're planning on making Tyler Florence's Salt & Pepper Salmon with Dill Creme Fraiche, and Smashed New Potatoes with Peas, Lemon and Pearl Onions.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Not sure yet. Since no plans have been made it will probably be a buy out night.

Congrats LT. You are now entered in the Win an NCT Apron contest. :tiphat: Way to go. :D

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
We had our first English barbecue of the season. We bought sausages & burgers from the farmers market.

Lefty

Yank
I am experimenting right now with some potato pancakes. I am doing them with onion pepperoni and garlic. I haven't gotten them to what I think they should be.

I was going to do them with pork chops. But now they may turn into french fries and pork chops.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
The weather has been nothing but beautiful here lately that we had company over and cooked hamburgers and hot dogs outdoors on the grill. :)

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Hubby is going to grill some chicken. I'm thinking that I'll wrap some corn in foil and get him to do that too........no dirty pots and pans :thumb:.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Well, after looking at the roasts at the local, and not being satisfied with the cuts or the prices :eek:, I settled for making beef tips.

http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/42/Crock_Pot_Beef_Tips2392.shtml

with whipped potatoes and broccoli..
My beef craving has been satisfied.. lol

2010-04-10 19-23-15.064.jpg

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Changed plans. DW wanted fettucine Alfredo, so she got linguine with asiago Alfredo sauce, broccoli, and a baguette.

Last night I made "Buffalo Chicken Subs".

Cooked up some Al Fresco brand fresh Buffalo Chicken Sausages, split them lengthwise & served them on toasted crusty Italian bread slathered with chunky blue cheese dressing, buffalo wing sauce, & shredded lettuce. Quick & delicious!