The Confessional

homecook

Hey Jeff, I been doin that one for years!!

how about pickled bananna pepper (with butter) sandwiches, and whenever I use the grill, after I'm done I use the residual heat to roast a batch of Jalapenos just for snackin'!

Once, in the 7th grade, I ate a Gaines burger(remember those?) for 1.00$-hey, before you judge me keep in mind that was 1.00$ in 1974 money!!

These are especially good straight from the garden!!!

I'm also an American Idol fan, haven't missed a week. lol

smoke king

Banned
I did something bad to someone's toothbrush once.....

You know, a friend of mine tells the story about his folks going to Las Vegas. Their trip was for the most part uneventful, but when they got home and had the film in their camera developed, there was a picture of his moms toothbrush stuck into someones butt!! Apparently someone got into the room and they had left their camera lying around!! Ewwwwwww!

Now, I can neither confirm nor deny this story, and it could be "urban legend" but regardless, I have to confess, as far as "pranks" go I found this one to be brilliant, albeit unsanitary and distasteful!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
You know, a friend of mine tells the story about his folks going to Las Vegas. Their trip was for the most part uneventful, but when they got home and had the film in their camera developed, there was a picture of his moms toothbrush stuck into someones butt!! Apparently someone got into the room and they had left their camera lying around!! Ewwwwwww!

Now, I can neither confirm nor deny this story, and it could be "urban legend" but regardless, but I have to confess, as far as "pranks" go I found this one to be brilliant, albeit unsanitary and distasteful!
It's key to remember you never want to do this to someone's toothbrush that you will ever have to kiss again!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Nope, but I will now! :)

This is what it looks like and I never leave home without it. I currently have the one on the bottom but they also come in different blends.

Attachments

• Flying_goose_sriracha.jpg
    Flying_goose_sriracha.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Sriracha.jpg
    Sriracha.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 91

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
This is what it looks like and I never leave home without it. I currently have the one on the bottom but they also come in different blends.
We have lots of it, Joe. My boys put it on/in everything. But I don't remember there being more than one flavor. Judging by the color of the caps, I think we have the one in the back.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Yes the standard is easy to find even WalMart sells it however the flavored stuff I get for a local Korean Market here and in most Asian Markets in other areas I've lived. You can also buy them on line.

smoke king

Banned
I have no idea what this thread is about.
What are we all talking about?

Its a place to unburden your troubled soul DS. What you eat, what you do, what movies you watch, anything when nobody sees.

For example, our washer/dryer is in our main floor bathroom, and Sunday is the day Mrs SK does laundry. I like to get up before she does, and take a #2 in there and close the door behind me!!

smoke king

Banned
Yes the standard is easy to find even WalMart sells it however the flavored stuff I get for a local Korean Market here and in most Asian Markets in other areas I've lived. You can also buy them on line.

I have been getting the standard stuff at Wal-Mart for a long time-usually get 3 or 4 bottles since it is so cheap (I think 1.98 here) but I had no idea it came in other flavors!!

Guess I'm off to the Korean market-I love this stuff!!

lilylove

When I get a bad headache.... I sleep with a teddy bear.....
I still have a favorite blanky...

People never know when I'm mad and it pisses me off :yum:

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
When I get a bad headache.... I sleep with a teddy bear.....
I still have a favorite blanky...

People never know when I'm mad and it pisses me off :yum:

I sleep with a stuffed dog. It was given to me by my exfiance 10 years ago. its great because I dont kink my arms up when I sleep so I dont stop the blood flow and have numb arms.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I have been getting the standard stuff at Wal-Mart for a long time-usually get 3 or 4 bottles since it is so cheap (I think 1.98 here) but I had no idea it came in other flavors!!

Guess I'm off to the Korean market-I love this stuff!!

Yes the 6 pack is Flying Goose Brand which I've only seen in some Asian Markets while the other stuff I find everywhere.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
ever try it with homemade mayo doc? wow is all i can say..lol

I have never tried homemade mayo. And I know I called it mayo in my post but it's actually Miracle Whip. I love the stuff. I'll use helmans in a pinch but much prefer miracle whip over regular mayo.

I've heard the story of thieves taking pictures of the victims toothbrush stuck up their butt ...and like you said the folks develop the film and are all surprised to put it mildly. Might very well be urban legend but oh what a dirty trick. Digital cameras put and end to that kind of prank.