i luv gtting packages in the mail!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Luvs, I don't understand the pictures of cash.

Do you receive cash in the mail?

Lee

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
why.......
yep, i get sent to me it, from my someone whom has access 2 my account, then send them a check 2 to deposit into it return 4 the dough. though the cash sent 2 me, it's ingeniously concealed in many various ways-using checks here won't let u write over 4 cash @ the 1 local place that i can use them @; & i got tired of paying $2 'gratuitity' for ATM's, then another $2 fer a dagnabbin $20, & i cancel my debit cards chronically, so then i hafta get new ones & 'at

cameras line this area, so if anyone went near my mailbox, they'd be busted, stat, anyhows

Last edited:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
nope, ain't into that kinda stuff, lol. that' my own $$, so that i have dough as needed :)

thooooo, i have found $$ in my pocketz after doing washing my jeenz an 'at when i haven't checked them pre-washing, hehe

Last edited:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
I didn't understand that either.
sasskins, i get $$ sent, yes, & send checks to repay them as they can then deduct the dough from my account in exchange. & like i said, cameras line this place. if some s.o.b. tamered w/ this mail on my block, they'd be in the slammer fer awhile!) plus i know when the mailman arrives, & JIK bolt 2 get my mail, plus have good locals that re-direct 'em if need be, 2 my sorta hidden 'lil location.

Last edited:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
mail-time! 'kay got a betsey johnson priority mail item that i shant post a pic of because i'm too sleepy, & a check. & some junk mail that is equivalent 2 trash. that is soon 2 be placed into the trash, when i clean my specs!

FooD

sasskins, i get $$ sent, yes, & send checks to repay them as they can then deduct the dough from my account in exchange. & like i said, cameras line this place. if some s.o.b. tamered w/ this mail on my block, they'd be in the slammer fer awhile!) plus i know when the mailman arrives, & JIK bolt 2 get my mail, plus have good locals that re-direct 'em if need be, 2 my sorta hidden 'lil location.
If you are retrieving cash in this manner I must assume you don't have your bank close to where you live?

Just a few moments ago THE FEDEX MAN delivered a 48" x 48" sheet of expanded metal to me.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
If you are retrieving cash in this manner I must assume you don't have your bank close to where you live?

Just a few moments ago THE FEDEX MAN delivered a 48" x 48" sheet of expanded metal to me.

yeah, i have many, don't much matter, like i said, cameras line my st., so if mail is tampered w/ they shall spend awhile in federal prison- non-locals don't browse this place. they'd know whom it was in a second if an item was taken- I fret not.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
oh, geez, so i washed a dirty, sticky quarter the othe other day in the sink, lol

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Lee's Kennedy videos which I promised to send.. what has it been?
Months ago??:hide:
I shall post the package tomorrow! lol

2011-07-26 21-46-07.594.jpg