i luv gtting packages in the mail!

The New & Improved(?) irobot 560. The last time I looked, it was headed under the bed. I luv vacuuming. lol

$(KGrHqV,!l0E3ICZqqbiBN+B9Bg1Gg~~0_12.jpg

24da_12.jpg

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i luv the imprint of 'clean'! that sould be my motto! maybe use fabric markers & that pack of hanez tees i'd ordered- lol, u could be great, great friends w/ my Mom- her luv of life, besides new-Dad, is vacuuming. when she 1st saw the shop-vac ex-jake bought me, she she nearly swooned, lol, & said, 'it's beautiful!' i was like, vacuum on Mom, lol. how much is a robot? i sneeze when i vacuum, i need that thing to clean for me while i bounce around the city!!!!!!!!!!!

Deelady

We have one of those that we mainly use for our game room....every so often it makes it way into the kitchen and attacks me while I cook! LOL :) It does work pretty good though.

i luv the imprint of 'clean'! that sould be my motto! maybe use fabric markers & that pack of hanez tees i'd ordered- lol, u could be great, great friends w/ my Mom- her luv of life, besides new-Dad, is vacuuming. when she 1st saw the shop-vac ex-jake bought me, she she nearly swooned, lol, & said, 'it's beautiful!' i was like, vacuum on Mom, lol. how much is a robot? i sneeze when i vacuum, i need that thing to clean for me while i bounce around the city!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate vacuuming. That's why I've had afew of these. Plus, it's entertaining to watch :popcorn: lol. This was was about $279 on ebay. I kept waiting for bids to be lower, but I thought, forget it. Just do it, cause my old one died. (Couldn't believe the dust bunnies that were under the bed.) Uh-oh. Here it comes again. Have to move my feet.:spacecraft: Hahahaha.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
hmmmm, those bootz i'm begging my Mom 4 'er more important than a vacuum, lol. i can then say 2 say to exxie-jake: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRkovnss7sg[/ame]

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
btw, good laff, deelady, i'm kiinda 'fraid of being vacuumed whilst i cook. hahahaha! lol

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
went 2 visit my cronies a minute ago & this was awaiting me! i'll find a parade on the 4th of July, give it to the people that make floats to throw for the kiddos like the candy/gum they'd throw & we'd scamble for as kiddos @ 4th parades when i was a tot!

Attachments

• IMG_018168.jpg
    IMG_018168.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 111

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
I hate vacuuming. That's why I've had afew of these. Plus, it's entertaining to watch :popcorn: lol. This was was about $279 on ebay. I kept waiting for bids to be lower, but I thought, forget it. Just do it, cause my old one died. (Couldn't believe the dust bunnies that were under the bed.) Uh-oh. Here it comes again. Have to move my feet.:spacecraft: Hahahaha.
i think i'm very much petritrified of these now, lol

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i gotz this again (it's soooo pretty, lol, i used most of the other 1!- kitty wanted to check it b-4 i took the wrapper from it, tho, as per usual

Attachments

• IMG_021374.jpg
    IMG_021374.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 178

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
lol, me & my friend were going about looking 4 things 2 take pix of- & i could not resist taking this 1! haha- tooo good 2 pass on

Attachments

• IMG_021777.jpg
    IMG_021777.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 178

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
ha-ha, lol- the pic was so great 4 this, CC, she & i were like, get a pic! get a pick, there's the postal person'

here's the glovies i got this afternoon-

Attachments

• IMG_023579.jpg
    IMG_023579.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i gotz 'da mail!

& i found this song 2 be sooo fitting, lol-
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ddnwyyGo4s&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

Attachments

• IMG_025985.jpg
    IMG_025985.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 159

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
disallowing my hopefulness 2 get tooo high; though....... me-thinks Mommy got me the hunter wellingons i posted earlier on!!!!! i know her tone of voice & she's my Mom- we have many similarities & share genes & i can read her like a book. so if she managed to get 'em, i'm 'thinkin i won't see 'em till either i return 2 schooling, make the dean's list, get 100% attendance, (though she agreed 2 buy me another tat 4 those accomplishments, if i perservere, hmmmm.......) so, i mayyyyyy see them @ Christmas in december. either way, i'm stubborn as stubborn can get, i'm getting 'dem bootz!!!!!! i don't cave on many matters very easily, & i shall literally & figurativally dig my heelz in on this 1! hehe

cookingirl

Yeah!! Luvs!!! Go back to school! want to see you as a graduate/chef!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! and get those Wellies!!! then you can cook me a dish and sent it FED-EX!!!!!!!!!!
way to go!!!:applause:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thanks sweet gal! less than a month remaining. i'll graduate,- last rotatation is simple as pie. i have 1 single class to complete; 'nothin i haven't done @ work in days gone-by- they put u thru rigors like nutz till that last rotation??!!~
i already cook like a champ as i learned how 2 cook waay when ago, if i could get a dinner fed-exxed, i would! ;)

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
finally went & checked the mail-
beauti-ful mailz here, horray!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0402119.jpg
    IMG_0402119.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 142

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
me & my friend unabashedly went over & took this pic, lol

Attachments

• IMG_0410123.jpg
    IMG_0410123.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 134

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
gotz 'da mail & i got this~:wub:

now 2 purchase items fer my 2 litter-flinging tinkle pawz, & another lipstick, then buy food!

Attachments

• IMG_0434125.jpg
    IMG_0434125.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 116

Deelady

I just ordered 3 cookbooks online ( 1 Amish cookbook, 1 Taste Of Home-church supper cookbook, and 1 Mennonite Girls can Cook cookbook) :D and some goodies for my nephew's bday...