Music

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I do in my office and in the car but while here on the computer I have the TV going also on my computer. At any rate I mostly listen to country music these days but really like all kinds of music other than the hip hop or rap stuff.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Nada right now. I usually wait until much later when everyone has gone to bed or the wife is off watching her own shows on the other tv. Then I put my blue tooth headset on and listen to music.
I like most music except violent rap and stuff like it.

lilylove

I have my Zune going... it has everything from country to opera to Greek to Mexican... everything that is except RAP. Don't like that!!!

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=317376443

click on song #5 Flamin Mamie
I hired this band for my mom's 85th birthday party--everyone had a blast and they played, "My Girl" as her special song. Lonnie is a sweetie and I adore Butterscotch--she is singing this song. She was not suppose to go bawdy at the party but she knew I loved this song and couldn't resist because she likes to break the rules. ;-) All my mom's friends were impressed. With her singing it is a 5 piece band but they do these wonderful jams once a week.

PanchoHambre

I'm in love with Pandora Radio... sometimes they hit me with a slew of crap but usually they are on point...

Usually I'm on some old Ska like Op Ivy or Danzig era Misfits

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Joy To The World - Three Dog Night

If you are wondering there's a soundtrack cd from The Big Chill in the player.

Lefty

Yank
I love the shuffle option, you never know whats next.

Parliament - Flashlight

Nothing wrong with a little funk before lunch. :w00t2:

AllenOK

I prefer Classic Rock, and Classical. Some Opera, a little Jazz/Swing. I tolerate Country, or what I refer to as "hillbilly rock", as that's what PeppA likes.

I can't stand "Gansta Rap", although I have Tone Loc's first CD, and like some of Will Smith's stuff.

Lefty

Yank
I prefer Classic Rock, and Classical. Some Opera, a little Jazz/Swing. I tolerate Country, or what I refer to as "hillbilly rock", as that's what PeppA likes.

I can't stand "Gansta Rap", although I have Tone Loc's first CD, and like some of Will Smith's stuff.
My favorite is classic rock, but growing up in NYC I was influenced by many genres such as, Blues, Funk, Salsa, R&B, and all that hippie music. I saw the pre-rap hip-hop go mainstream and I wasn't impressed where it went after.

suziquzie

I've been turning off the idiot box at 6:30 every night this week after the news, and using the 'puter as a jukebox.

Right now in the kitchen the radio is playing Black Crowes, Jealous again

My oldest has requested tonights' first song to be we're not gonna take it by Twisted Sister....