The Pissed Off Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilylove

The earth is not your ashtray! Quit tossing your coals out your car windows and all over the sidewalks. It's the epitome of 'I don't give a shit how I effect the environment' attitude and it sucks.

and for heavens sake...it is littering to empty the whole dang ash tray in the safeway parking lot!! Oh goodness I hate that!!!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
LOL... She's single and looking... ok she is sort of dating her first husband but that's just because he's not afraid to drive on the freeway:ohmy:

That is ok partner, I'm into older women but that is about 60 max not older than my mother would be. :whistling:

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
The earth is not your ashtray! Quit tossing your coals out your car windows and all over the sidewalks. It's the epitome of 'I don't give a shit how I effect the environment' attitude and it sucks.

and for heavens sake...it is littering to empty the whole dang ash tray in the safeway parking lot!! Oh goodness I hate that!!!

Agreed! Its VERY easy to dump that crap in a can!

heb1976

What about people who blow their nose in the middle of the restaurant instead of going to the bathroom to do so? That is the most disgusting thing ever.

Using the restroom anywhere in public and people not washing their hands. I mean seriously? My children (4 & 8) wash their hands after wards and when we leave the bathroom, if there are the air dryers instead of paper towels, they pull their sleeves down to grab the door handle or they use the paper towel to open it. That is so gross. Can you tell I have a phobia of public restrooms?

joec

Gold Site Supporter
What about people who blow their nose in the middle of the restaurant instead of going to the bathroom to do so? That is the most disgusting thing ever.

Using the restroom anywhere in public and people not washing their hands. I mean seriously? My children (4 & 8) wash their hands after wards and when we leave the bathroom, if there are the air dryers instead of paper towels, they pull their sleeves down to grab the door handle or they use the paper towel to open it. That is so gross. Can you tell I have a phobia of public restrooms?

Didn't your mama teach you not to piss on your hands? :yankchain:

Just messing with you a bit and I do agree with you on both counts.

Calicolady

angry-prof.gif
L O L!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karma, baby!

heb1976

Oh you are right ... I don't pee on my hands, I don't even sit on the toilet seat ... I hover ... it's the other's that do along with peeing on the toilet seat. Which is another thing that pisses me off. Wipe it off for heaven's sake. I would hate to see some of these people's houses.

Didn't your mama teach you not to piss on your hands? :yankchain:

Just messing with you a bit and I do agree with you on both counts.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady

LOL!! DH and I were just talking about this when we went out to eat earlier. I sneezed and the ladies in the booth next to us immediately started talking about blowing your nose at the table of resturaunts. I don't like it either and would prefer that one gets up and excuses themselves to the restroom. But I guess these ladies thought I blew my nose or something... I wanted to reach over and slap em!

homecook

OMG that just happened when we went out to dinner tonight. First it was the guy at the table and about 10 minutes later it was the woman. I'm talking honkin blowing noses. They were sitting at a table that couldn't have been more than 6 steps to the restroom!! My dh had to hold me back, because I normally will say something. We were about 4 tables over and if they would have been closer :censored:.

Barb

Deadly Sushi

you know what pisses ME off!??!?

People that get jobs because they "know" someone. They usually are JERKS and they get the jobs because "daddy" know someone. :soapbox::soapbox::soapbox:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
piesusan said:
6. I don't like Big Brother or 1984 tactics when threads disappear or parts of threads disappear unless it is the author themselves who chooses to delete their post.

I agree Susan. I was a member of a forum where this happened all the time.
This reminds me of a point I will add into the rules but this is a good place to mention it. Please everyone, think before you post. You have 60 minutes after your post to edit your message. Up until that time you can change your post as you wish. Once that 60 minutes is up do not request that your post be removed. It won't happen. What you type will stand unless the post breaks a rule. Okey dokey. :D

Calicolady

Thanks for the info. My lesson for the day.
Does that work in reverse?
If we delete can we request it brought back? - I'm only half serious about that question. But ya never know with me. LOL!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
here saw this and had to post it..lol

33vhv2c.jpg

another thing that pisses me off is when people put tiny rims and tires on a 4X4...what is the point??? come on its a TRUCK!!!

and big rims but no practical use on a 4X4 - where yah gonna go 4X4ing in that...a sandbox?..lol
40inch-chrome-rims.jpg

or cars with 26" rims...wtf??? if u want it to look like a truck, drive a truck..lol

pimped.jpg

Lauren

Ok... here is how I see it, when I shop at the grocery store, I'm aware that I am not the only one there so I do watch for people and get out of their way when I see them coming. Since I go through the trouble of trying to be courteous to others while I am shopping, I expect the same. I have had people even look at me as I am coming and just stand there with their cart sprawled across the aisle. I'm usually very nice, but after a bit... I do tend to get irritated with folks.

OH OH OH... I was shopping one time and my cart was full and heavy... so I'm trying to push this monster and this ding-dong came flying out of the aisle with his cart (on his cell phone) and turned right in front of me, making me stop. All he had to do is wait till I got by! I almost chased him down... I was gonna run his azz over with my cart!!!
What's even more fun, pull over so as not to block anyone then have a woman run smack ass into the back of you nearly knocking you down , then stop and start yelling at you for getting in her way!!!
Such a nice lady..I still have the scar from the cut on the back of my leg..Wonder if she can hear yet...
Lauren:sorry:

Calicolady

What pisses me off is those gals from Lodi, NJ and don't introduce themselves at the party. LOL!
Welcome Lauren. Glad you found us.
Go 'head. Live dangerously and post an intro thread.
We need more women here.

homecook

What pisses me off is those gals from Lodi, NJ and don't introduce themselves at the party. LOL!
We need more women here.

You tell her!!!:applause:

Welcome Lauren!!:flowers:

Barb

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
What's even more fun, pull over so as not to block anyone then have a woman run smack ass into the back of you nearly knocking you down , then stop and start yelling at you for getting in her way!!!
Such a nice lady..I still have the scar from the cut on the back of my leg..Wonder if she can hear yet...
Lauren:sorry:

Seriously??? Getting wounded for something like that would irritate me! Hey girl, good to have you!!!

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
We need more women here.
Hey, who do you know in Lodi???

joec

Gold Site Supporter
here saw this and had to post it..lol

another thing that pisses me off is when people put tiny rims and tires on a 4X4...what is the point??? come on its a TRUCK!!!

and big rims but no practical use on a 4X4 - where yah gonna go 4X4ing in that...a sandbox?..lol
40inch-chrome-rims.jpg

or cars with 26" rims...wtf??? if u want it to look like a truck, drive a truck..lol

pimped.jpg

Every time I see one of these I expect to see 6 Clydesdales pulling it and two guys, one with a shot gun sitting on the roof above the wind shield like a stage couch. :dizzy:

Deadly Sushi

You want some advise? Too bad, cuz I like you and I'm going to give it to you anyway.

Quit worrying about everybody else and do something to change your own situation.Yeah, getting pissed is OK for about 30 seconds, then it's time to move on and create something for yourself. Don't know what to do? Go to the library and check out the book What Color is Your Parachute. Read it, follow its instructions, and you'll be more focused than you ever were in your life. Or, you can sit around and piss & moan about the limp-wristed punk who's daddy got him a job but didn't give you one.

Huh? :confused: Not to sure where youre coming from but I dont like people that get jobs because their daddy is a friend and the kid is not qualified.
The way you responded seems to tell me that you got YOUR job because of your daddy. :rolleyes:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I agree Susan. I was a member of a forum where this happened all the time.
This reminds me of a point I will add into the rules but this is a good place to mention it. Please everyone, think before you post. You have 60 minutes after your post to edit your message. Up until that time you can change your post as you wish. Once that 60 minutes is up do not request that your post be removed. It won't happen. What you type will stand unless the post breaks a rule. Okey dokey. :D

Wow, thanks for the heads up. On my oldest board, we could delete posts any time we wanted. I didn't know there was only an hour to do so here.

You should have that in all caps:
THINK BEFORE YOU POST ONLY 60 MINUTES TO CHANGE YOUR MIND AND DELETE WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN.

Doc, do you think you can alter that slightly? If we really are sorry for something that we have posted could we ask you to kindly delete something? I don't think I would want my stupidity and errors to be seen in perpetuity.

Edited to add: I see a big difference between a mod deleting a post or thread that I have written than my being able to self-edit myself.

Last edited:

buckytom

Grill Master
that's kinda weird.

you mean, i can be vicious, to the purile investiture of those who are both kindred and online at the time, and then delete my parlay within an hour.

a guy must run this place, 'cause chicks do that all the time.

Deadly Sushi

Wow, thanks for the heads up. On my oldest board, we could delete posts any time we wanted. I didn't know there was only an hour to do so here.

You should have that in all caps:
THINK BEFORE YOU POST ONLY 60 MINUTES TO CHANGE YOUR MIND AND DELETE WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN.

Doc, do you think you can alter that slightly? If we really are sorry for something that we have posted could we ask you to kindly delete something? I don't think I would want my stupidity and errors to be seen in perpetuity.

Edited to add: I see a big difference between a mod deleting a post or thread that I have written than my being able to self-edit myself.

Not sure that can be altered. 60 minutes though is plenty of time to change your post if you see an error. If you dont see one, Im sure someone else will point it out :lol:

Last edited:

Deadly Sushi

that's kinda weird.

you mean, i can be vicious, to the purile investiture of those who are both kindred and online at the time, and then delete my parlay within an hour.

a guy must run this place, 'cause chicks do that all the time.

You rock Buckytom!!! Rep points for YOU!!!! :thumb::clap::clap:

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Huh? :confused: Not to sure where youre coming from but I dont like people that get jobs because their daddy is a friend and the kid is not qualified.
The way you responded seems to tell me that you got YOUR job because of your daddy. :rolleyes:

Who told you that Sushi?

I'm peeved by automated telephone systems that there is no way to get to a human. I'm even more peeved when I reach a human only to find out that for them, english is a foreign language, and no matter what you tell them, they have canned responses and cannot handle the problem as well as the computer could - if it could. Chat sessions are almost as bad.

As far a friends finding jobs, I have two very good friends (also extremely competent) from my last company, whose former co-workers or supervisors went expressley looking for them to fill jobs for which they were uinquely qualified. In both cases, the jobs came seeking them.

It seems to me that more jobs are found these days through networking than through newspaper ads, monster, or other methods where the parties are unknown to each other. I have been able to help several workers who were laid off to find jobs through my personal contacts. YMMV.

Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.