Good Luck, Sattie

homecook

This would have to be brought up. My grandfather died of colon cancer and last year my mom had surgery for colon cancer. Lucky for her they removed it all. I know I should have it done......just haven't made the appt. yet. And I'm over 50.
Dh's dad had a colostomy and he has had the test already.
I guess I should get my butt moving! Dh and dd bug me all the time about it.

Barb

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Tell dd that with that history she should have one, too. I was told and put it off.

Maybe we can have an after the colonoscopy party. lol

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
thkissss.gif

homecook

HaHa Biskit..........thanks alot!

Hey a group rate would be great! Then we could have a pupu party.....like they do in Hawaii. lol

Barb

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Sheesh! As many assholes as I see during the day, I might as well be the damned doctor!
Damn, now you've done it! I'll have nightmares tonight about finally getting the nerve to have one of these things and as I look through my drug-induced haze, I'll see a doctor wearing a nametag that says "Biskit".

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
No...the nametag will say, Dr. Biskit and he will ask you what are you wearing right now......lolololololol

homecook

Biskit, I'm game, how about you?

I'm really having second thoughts about going to have this done now.
Dr. Biskit, paging Dr. Biskit!! I think I would really shit myself. Oh wait, that happens before hand. lol

Barb

homecook

I'll have to remember that!!

I sure hope sattie gets a kick out of this thread. Otherwise we're all going to be on her "shit list". lol

Barb

homecook

Me too.
I know this is really serious and with it being in my family it's something I really need to do. I guess because it is so serious people tend to joke about it as a knee-jerk reaction.

Barb

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Good Lord you guys are hilarious... I should get one but ya'll just talked me out of!! LOL.

Biskit

Listen, Girls, I don't think Sattie will be offended at the antics. I think she knows by now that people care for her. The jokes are a way of dealing with our own fears. Kinda like singing in the dark so the boogie man won't getcha.

Laughter is good medicine.

Dammit Sattie! Whatever you do, don't sneeze before you get to the bathroom.

buckytom

Grill Master
singing in the dark? that attracts the boogey man, biskit!!!

you have to pull the sheets up and hide.

speaking of hiding something, where's sattie? how did it go?

i'm sorry, i shouldn't ass so many questions...

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Sattie, good luck!

I really need to get one done myself. My father passed away from colon cancer. He was younger than I am now when it happened.

Ever see a guy have a physical?

"Turn your head and cough, please."

Don't ask where they stick fingers.

Have you ever seen a woman have a pap smear?? there are medical torture devises used. Women get the raw end of the deal. No pun intended:oops:

you guys are killing me!! Not helping migraine at all!!

Sattie will love the antics here, especially cause we love her so much!!

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Yes, sattie is a true sweetie pie and I hope and pray there were no complications. I really am proud of her that she did it. I am running out of excuses myself.

Stacy, I hope your migraine goes away. Those are not fun, indeed.