Monday 12/12...What's for dinner?

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I've been busy making pecan tassies but I'm planning to make a chuck roast in the pressure cooker for dinner along with mashed potatoes, gravy and peas if all goes well.

What's gonna be on your table?

Leni

I'm also going to make a pot roast with carrots, potatoes and broccoli. It's raining here and the streets are flooded. Not going anyplace except to pick daughter up from day care.

Embryodad

I made breaded chicken cutlets for the kids....

They will be here after work to stop and eat..
I have Giagantic meatballs I made heating up for DS.

I heated mixed veggies....there was rice I forgot to photo.

c3f196f5.jpg

14f12c2e.jpg

f36a339a.jpg

2c8f2663.jpg

DD was over to continue her gingerbread house...

She gave up!
I told her she would never get a job with habitat for humanity. L O L
I wouldn't ever let her even butter my bread..... Look at the Mess!!!

3843e5f6.jpg

cfe48596.jpg

The kid is a good Baker...but she can't build for crap!!! Haaaaaaa

Ooops! Forgot!.... This is what I had for supper!.... A cheeseburger on one of those Giagantic
English Muffins...

Remember? ..... I don't eat chicken like that.

cc5dcd83.jpg

Last edited:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
OH YUMMY JIMMY!!

Are you saying it's a good thing she didn't go into contruction? LOL

The market had some absolutely lovely Cod, some of which they'd breaded with a lemon/Panko/ground almond mixture. So I bought a nice large filet of that & plan to bake it & serve it with a pasta side & a big green salad.

Nancy-MD

You were cooking up a storm today, Jimmy. Everything looks so good! Too bad about the gingerbread house.

I made lasagna with sweet Italian sausage.

Attachments

• 12.12.11.jpg
    12.12.11.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 123

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
That looks good Jimmy...we had the same kind of veggies! Sorry to hear about DD's gingerbread house.....same thing happened to me many years ago and I've never attempted it again.

Nancy that Lasagna looks soooo good!

YUM Jeff.

For all of you Italians out there, what's the difference between a panzarotti, a calzone and a stromboli?

I made roast beef in the pressure cooker, mashed potatoes, gravy and mixed veggies.

Attachments

• dinner12122011.jpg
    dinner12122011.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 180

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
That looks good Jimmy...we had the same kind of veggies! Sorry to hear about DD's gingerbread house.....same thing happened to me many years ago and I've never attempted it again.

YUM Jeff.

For all of you Italians out there, what's the difference between a panzarotti, a calzone and a stromboli?

I made roast beef in the pressure cooker, mashed potatoes, gravy and mixed veggies.
I was just wondering that also Mama!!

BEAUTIFUL pot roast Mama!!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
That looks wonderful. Sort of like a calzone.

yup only its deep fried

at home they usually parbake them until the dough is set and finish them off in the deep fryer.

and strombollis are generally rolled sauce on the inside(think pepperoni roll..lol), calzone on the outside served on the side or covered with garlic infused olive oil

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I am pretty sure the Pizza Town here deep frys their small calzones and they taste yummy. Sauce on the side. They bake the big ones.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
rigatoni & sauce (that turned into a clam sauce at the last minute when i remembered that there were clams) & a slice of garlic toast

Attachments

• IMG_1649511.jpg
    IMG_1649511.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 181

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter

YUM Jeff.

attachment.php

I think i'm getting hungry. :) Looks Yummy!