Okay...I entered...

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
the Recipezaar food photo contest. It's the same contest that Derek entered. I contemplated not entering because I didn't want to compete against a friend but he is entered in the "Salty" category and I'm entered in the "Sweet" category. The winners will be chosen from each category so I won't be competing against him but with him. Anyway, I don't know if the winners are chosen by how many views they receive, but if they are, I could use your help. Here's the link to the photo:

http://www.recipezaar.com/something...order=MOST_RECENT&pageref=Photo_Video-1013744

Wish me luck!:flowers:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey, I've seen that picture somewhere before. :yum:
Looks good mama. Good luck!!!!! :thumb: :D

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
You got my vote, Mama. Wish they had a bread category, I'd like to enter to see how I would do.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
What a shame you can't eat off the screen - I've visited and all the best.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
You guys are THE BEST!!!! It's only been a little over three hours since I posted the link and I've already had 151 views!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
the Recipezaar food photo contest. It's the same contest that Derek entered. I contemplated not entering because I didn't want to compete against a friend but he is entered in the "Salty" category and I'm entered in the "Sweet" category. The winners will be chosen from each category so I won't be competing against him but with him. Anyway, I don't know if the winners are chosen by how many views they receive, but if they are, I could use your help. Here's the link to the photo:

http://www.recipezaar.com/something...order=MOST_RECENT&pageref=Photo_Video-1013744

Wish me luck!:flowers:

Whoa, just checked the Judging Criteria. The text is important!

All eligible Submissions will be judged on the following equally weighted factors (the "Judging Criteria"): (i) cravability based on description of dish- 50% (ii) temptation factor based on description of dish- 50% The Submission receiving the highest total score from each Category will be the Grand Prize winners
Best of luck Mama!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I went, too, and I sent the link to my friends, Mama. But let me make sure about this - we just go and look, right? I didn't see anyplace to "vote" or anything.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
You guys are THE BEST!!!! It's only been a little over three hours since I posted the link and I've already had 151 views!

I was there. I was there.

I say holding my hand up and waving frantically...

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I went, too, and I sent the link to my friends, Mama. But let me make sure about this - we just go and look, right? I didn't see anyplace to "vote" or anything.

According to the judging criteria (under Rules), the views won’t really matter. The staff of RecipeZaar is going to personally judge all of the entries. Obviously, a good looking picture is going to count, and they are also placing a lot of weight on the Description of the picture.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
According to the judging criteria (under Rules), the views won’t really matter. The staff of RecipeZaar is going to personally judge all of the entries. Obviously, a good looking picture is going to count, and they are also placing a lot of weight on the Description of the picture.
Oh, now I understand. Thanks, Bushman.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I think Keltin is right FM, there's no place to vote. But, I don't think it hurts to have a lot of page views!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I think Keltin is right FM, there's no place to vote. But, I don't think it hurts to have a lot of page views!
Oh heck, yeah. They are bound to at least notice that! The more views, the more traffic on the site. And if your cornbread is bringing all that traffic.....

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Looking good so far. The one with the most page views had a little over 500 but the picture has been up since the beginning of April so 187 the first day is pretty awesome!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
243 views now Mama...wtg

wonder if they have a pork category..lol j/k

The joys and comfort of traditional bbq'd pork lies in this mouthwatering dish.

spareribs6.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6969/spareribs6.jpg

Derek

Banned
Mama, if I could vote, I would vote for your in your category!

Good luck Mama, from the bottom of my heart.