Steve McNair found shot dead

Lefty

Yank
CNN is now reporting that the GF purchased the gun just a couple of days before. :idea: How long are they going to drag this out?

chowhound

I think they're going to drag it out until they find out why it took the guy who found them so long to call the police. Also, they still had to check the girl's hands for powder residue to make sure it was her who pulled the trigger. It sure looks like it was though.

Lefty

Yank
I think they're going to drag it out until they find out why it took the guy who found them so long to call the police. Also, they still had to check the girl's hands for powder residue to make sure it was her who pulled the trigger. It sure looks like it was though.
Gun Shot Residue (GSR) should be done by now. I do wonder what took so long to call. Though my thinking has changed from when I grew up, (Ghetto) calling the police was not the first thing that came to mind after each crime. Now I wouldn't hesitate to call the law.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Today's update - Murder Suicide - McNair had yet another GF that thie GF found out about.