Scrabble Solitaire

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
At Ian's request, I'm re-starting the thread........

I'll give you a six-letter word................next person changes ONE letter, re-arranges (or doesn't) the remaining five to form a new word; next person does the same................... have a good think! Any legitimate word is fair.... Names, places, nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc.
the only rule is that one letter must change...... the rest can be re-arranged ! Oh, there's another rule - you can't post on your own word; If the game bogs down due to a difficult word, I'll get it going again.

to get it started..............

Earwig - Wagers

Wagers - Grease

Grease -

Go !

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
At Ian's request, I'm re-starting the thread........

I'll give you a six-letter word................next person changes ONE letter, re-arranges (or doesn't) the remaining five to form a new word; next person does the same................... have a good think! Any legitimate word is fair.... Names, places, nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc.
the only rule is that one letter must change...... the rest can be re-arranged ! Oh, there's another rule - you can't post on your own word; If the game bogs down due to a difficult word, I'll get it going again.

to get it started..............

Earwig - Wagers

Wagers - Grease

Grease -

Go !

I forgot to mention..... no repeat words.... utilize the "Search this thread" function to ensure that your new word has not been used.

Ian M.

Traces - truces

From about the center of Shannon Airport - I didn't know you could do this!! Wow, am I impressed.................... :clap: