What dried fruits do you like/don't like ?

chocolate moose

Super Site Supporter
I got dried pineapple today, also dried apricots and dried mango.

However, I saw dried: cantaloupe, ginger, and even dried kiwi (a faaabulous green color!!!); I also saw dried guava and dried papaya.

Which ones have you eaten/liked/disliked? (I don't want to buy something and hate it.)

Thanks !

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I've eaten most of them out there and they are all fine but the fresh is just plain better.

lilylove

I agree fresh is the best but
I still really like apples, peaches, pineapple and pears.

Don't like banana chips or dried strawberries.

Kei

Dried apricot and apples are my favorites. I don't much care for dried banana and raisins.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I actually saw Emeril Green today about some guy that suffered from sever heart burn and couldn't deal with tomatoes. Emeril came up with a whole fruit ketchup that sounded pretty good on a meat loaf. The meatloaf was a turkey meatloaf so I didn't save that but the ketchup I did save. I'm sure it could be done with even dried fruits also.

CharlieD

Apple, apricot, plums, pears, guava, papaya, pineapple, raisins, craisins, cherry, curants, guava, gosh what else is out there? I like all of the above. I do not like bananas. Never seen cantilops.

I don't think you can compare fresh fruit to dry fruit, it's completely different product.