Blueberry Muffin Stuffed Fatty

GrillinFool

I know that sounds a little odd, particularly since we put a pumpkin spice rub on the outside, but this thing was out of this world. I don't really like blueberries and I loved this thing.

The Blueberry Fatty made it's debut at the mini microbrew fest put on by Hot Shots in downtown St. Louis on April 2nd. Here's more about the brew fest. At the event, Woody from 105.7 the Point mentioned it on air and some guy drove by just to try it. Poor guy, we were out by the time he got there.

Here's the full recipe with more than 30 pictures of the entire process and of course those pictures that just don't do this thing justice:

P1070176.jpg

P1070186.jpg

P1070348.jpg

P1070359.jpg

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Looks awesome and makes total sense. Kinda like an inside out blueberry pancake with sausage!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
GF, you guys do some creative and cool stuff!

Thanks for posting the pictures of that unusual fatty here!

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Oh my dear Lord!

GF.. that is amazing :D
Ya do know if I could karma ya, I would... so words will have to suffice.

I WANT A BITE!
Now! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Guess I'll have to dream about a muffin stuffed fatty. :bounce::applause::heart:

GrillinFool

Looks awesome and makes total sense. Kinda like an inside out blueberry pancake with sausage!

The muffins definitely had the consistency of pancakes thanks to the grease from the sausage. They were out of this world...