My official WebSite

buckytom

Grill Master
i like it a lot!! good graphics. now you just need content.

make sure you know the reasons and history behind your graphics, so you can sell it. are you going for italian american? mostly pizza? learn everything you can about them, since the thing we see comes before what we read, setting the tone.

you also need to go with one nomiker, to create a brand. (but that's just because we know you as derek. do you usually use dman?)

ok, and finally, are you really crazy?

lol, j/k.

i am, and i expect credits, btw.

Derek

Banned
i like it a lot!! good graphics. now you just need content.

make sure you know the reasons and history behind your graphics, so you can sell it. are you going for italian american? mostly pizza? learn everything you can about them, since the thing we see comes before what we read, setting the tone.

you also need to go with one nomiker, to create a brand. (but that's just because we know you as derek. do you usually use dman?)

ok, and finally, are you really crazy?

lol, j/k.

i am, and i expect credits, btw.
I'm going for Mexcian - American pizza's and I've made about 4-6 Pies which still needs to go on the site in the recipes Section!

By the way on the crazy front, Maybe I'am maybe I'm not only the state hospital knows that :EVIL-GRIN:

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Looks great Derek!

One small think I notice and it may be my browser, the calendar is just a tad too large or the center section is too wide.

Firefox 3 set at 1024x768

Jim

Attachments

• dereks_cal.jpg
    dereks_cal.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 104

Derek

Banned
Looks great Derek!

One small think I notice and it may be my browser, the calendar is just a tad too large or the center section is too wide.

Firefox 3 set at 1024x768

Jim
Ok set it to 1024x1280 and enable cross fire video cards that should fix it.