What To Make??

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Just asked Mama this on another forum.
Soon we'll be having a carry in at work and I want to make and take something that will be different, pleasing and enough to feed about 20 (seconds preferably).

I really dig Bam's asparagus brunch thingies..

Any other ideas?

homecook

Are you looking for appetizers or meal type things?? There has been a ton of recipes posted in the past couple days, maybe go through a couple pages.
Barb

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I vote for a mess o' cabbage noodles!!! Ever since Barb posted that recipe, I have had a yen for it. lol

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Well, I've decided on Mama's Quick Crab Dip and a pasta dish suggestion from another forum member.
Pie, I'll have to look into that cabbage noodle recipe, and will be making Bam's asparagus brunch pockets- viewed the recipe earlier this morning and was blown away.
I'll eat them ALL in one sitting most likely... oink! :)

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Muffin, homecook (Barb) and I have recently learned that our families' made some of the same dishes although she is Polish and I am half Hungarian. We make the cabbage and noodles dish the same way and I love the stuff.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Muffin, homecook (Barb) and I have recently learned that our families' made some of the same dishes although she is Polish and I am half Hungarian. We make the cabbage and noodles dish the same way and I love the stuff.

Just looked at the recipe.
Oh my! sounds so delicious and easy too.
Another added to my list.;)
Thank you dear.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Sounds like your really going to impress! Good luck with it!