Sunday 11/27/11 What's cooking?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Well I have creamy turkey soup left. I think grilled cheese and soup for lunch. I am already tired of turkey. I picked up a whole boneless pork loin on sale and may cut off a roast or some chops for dinner.

Any plans?

Leni

Something, anything other than turkey or ham. I can eat the turkey and ham until it's gone but I know the DH is already tired of both.

Just had a turkey & swiss on a buttery croissant, with Limon chips, for lunch.

It's in the 80s today, would love to be at the beach, but should do some things around the house. It will be bolognese sauce (may add some turkey toward the end), over spinach & cheese ravioli. Salad, lemon garlic bread, & the end of the pumpkin pie with whipped cream.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i'm thinking pork, mustard greens, & some kinda potato. (or the pork, w/ a sliced potato cooked together w/ cabbage, onion, butter & pepper.) i'm cooking later tonite

Simple meal tonight to break up having the turkey leftovers.

Shrimp sauteed with garlic, diced tomatoes, Italian flat-leaf parsley, dried oregano, & crumbled feta cheese; then tossed with Angel Hair pasta. Green salad of course.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
dinner- broiled pork w/ sage & garlic/onion; boiled, buttered potato halves w/ garlic & that, greens sans hamhock. made them similar to how i usually would- they weren't the same, though. a few minutes after i began cooking i got a dinner invite for some grilled food- aw, well.

'kay- enough typing- returning to the game!

Attachments

• IMG_1221353.jpg
    IMG_1221353.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 104

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Everyones food sounds wonderful.

Nice chop luvs. YUM YUM :eat1:

Lily I wish I could have that BLT salad right now. YUMMY

Nancy-MD

Nice plate of food, luvs.

Everyone's meals sound delicious.

I forgot to take a picture today. I made hamburgers, mac and cheese, coleslaw and a tossed salad. I also finished up the turkey and made some turkey salad for sandwiches and turkey noodle soup. My kids came over with their containers and took some home with them.

Embryodad

Made cheeseburgers for DW and me.

Buttered buns and toasted too.....

Ate late...so I will be up late till it digests.

No pics...

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thanx, peeps & nancy.
yinz' dinners sound great.
i luv the watching the turkey luv fade, lol. i gracefully declined when Thanksgiving extras were offered to me