We're back........

Wasabi

with barnacles to prove it.:lol:

Our vacation was fabulous! The ship was great (I think Carnival is better), we had a great and fun loving group. Bo did very well as long as he napped everyday. The food was great. Bo gained 6 pounds and my brother in law gained 10. Me, I'm in the don't ask, don't tell program.:tongue: Alaska is so beautiful! We saw a bear, eagles, and whales.........oh my. I took lots of pictures but most of them came out too dark. Had the camera in the wrong stetting. I made a very short video of what I could save. Of course Bo was in most of them because I was taking the pictures. My cousin took over 250 pictures, so when he starts to post them on my family forum, I'll share a few more. It's so good to be home. Missed all of you.:wave:

http://smilebox.com/playEmail/4f5467334d6a59354f4877784d5445344d4455794e413d3d0d0a&sb=1

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
OH LINDA! I am so happy that you two had such a great time!!! Good for Bo!! ok, off to see pics, lol

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
What wonderful pictures Wasabi! I can't wait to see the rest. I'm glad you had a great time! Glad you're back...we missed you!

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
welcomeBackTeddyRose.jpg

Wasabi

glad you had fun!!!!

My crazy cousin and his lovely wife from Eureka joined us on the cruise and he gave me a can of Spam so I would be comfortable away from home. I had to declare the spam as food in the declaration form we had to fill out. I was wondering how do you explain a can of Spam to the customs agent? Thank goodness he didn't ask.
bouncysmilie.gif

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
But i do like spam every now and then on buttered toast. And some time i like mayonnaise. But the bread has to be toasted.