Back once again.

Toxic_Cupcakes

Hello one and all. No one probably remembers me, or was even around when I was first on. I joined way back when about 4-5 years ago and went by the name "Sweet tooth" or something silly like that. After a few years of being gone i figured I would come back (if possible.) As to why I was gone i was quite young when i first joined, and now that i have aged to be past the required age I thought I would make a new profile to share recipes and see many more to help learn more on cooking.

A bit about myself: Ilike sweets too much (still. My dentist would hate me.)

I still like my geeky stuff and a bit more than i used to.
And thats pretty much it. Thank y'all for reading :)

Saliha

Hello

Welcome back. :tiphat: I like sweets too. We are kind of people whose every dentists should love - we make them rich.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey TC. Welcome back. I'm glad you wandered back round this way. There are a few of us that are still around and have been here pretty much from the begining.

I do hope you stay this time and share some sweet stuff with us. Sweet tooth here too.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome back, TC!

What have you been cooking that you can share with us?

Lee

Toxic_Cupcakes

Nothing toooo fan-double-tubular just standard cakes and such.

I did make a steak and rice meal once but i over cooked and salted so the meat was basically a jerky-ish thing?

I had beef gum XD tasted good and was good when i walked into the cold to check the mail though...